Nine

Manager

 

Nine


After Minho literally broke down and ran away to somewhere where he knew nobody find him. To an old bowling club.

Did Taemin really confessed to him? Well, he can understand it, he is charming and handsome as hell and every women's- also men's- dream.  The more interesting question is, why did he feel so nice when he heard the confession. He must be sick- also, he spends almost every minute of the day with Taemin, so it must be the cause. He just has to be away from the manager for a while.

"Hey Minho!" it should better be a nightmare, thought Minho. A less feminine Taemin stood front of him- without make up, probably washed off on his way here, and without cameras. This must be the second  reason, the boy as a girl totally look like his type. Deceptive.

"How did you find me?" Minho whined like a child and the manager laughed on him.

"Please Minho, I'm a hardcore fan. I know what I do." he smiled with satisfaction, then punched Minho. "Where is my praise?"

"Where is your respect for me as I'm your boss, rather?" he sighed. Typical Taemin. "Praise for what?"

"Please, Jinki is my boss, you are just the kid that I'm babysitting. My praise for my acting, of course!"

"You acted?"

"Yeah, you thought I told you in real?" it looked like his sentence just got in his mind now, so he yelled. "Are you crazy?!"

Minho straightened himself and put on his best I-don't-know-what-are-you-talking-about face, and being a good actor that he is, he just lied.

"No, of course not. Also it's not like I'm freaked out because of your confession!" okay, he might won't get an Oscar- surely won't- with this acting, but well, he was still shocked and his heart still raced- he got worried, what if he gets a heart attack? Taemin just tsked and let it go for now- but it flattered him, the big Choi Minho got flustered because of his confession. Not everyone can say that.

"You're terrible."

 

Suddenly, Taemin's phone started ringing- but instead of picking it up, he just stared at it.

"Won't you pick it up?" Minho asked as he tried to sneak a peek who called him.

"It's Jinki." the long haired boy stated and still stared at the screen.

"And?"

"He calls only when something is wrong. And now, I have 4 missed calls. He called me only once when you got the whole scandal thing." Taemin was so, so worried, he ever chewed his nails.

"You have to know about it sooner or later." the manager just nodded and picked it up.

Minho watched the boy as he listened to their boss- mouth gasping for air and he got all silenced, hardly muttering a word and couldn't form a normal sentence. Taemin looked like a fish, right now- but instead of making fun of him, the actor got worried too. His manager can't be silenced by this- expect he does something. The phone conservation finished sooner than he thought. The boy was pale like a ghost.

"What did he say?"

"I get in a pregnancy scandal."

"Pregnancy scandals?! What are you talking about?" Minho yelled- ignoring the fact that his little heart hurt a tiny bit. "I thought you are gay!"

"Not like that you moron! I'm not even a celebrity!" he yelled back than cut back on the volume of his voice. "Magazines published pictures about me looking like I'm pregnant."

"Did they Photoshop it or what?" it's not that big deal then- in the end, they will get money for defamation.

"No, no! It's real." Minho didn't remember if he's ever heard about pregnant males. "I mean I don't have enough stomach abs or I don't know what, but if I eat a lot my belly really does look like I'm pregnant."

"Go to gym! Get some abs!" Minho was the end of his tolerance.

"Well, it's too late! Now, I'm a pregnant shemale, congratulation for me!" it looked like Taemin already crossed that end.

"What are we going to do?" Minho asked in a softer voice- not wanting to reach that state of Taemin's that he keeps hitting him. Even if he says he doesn't have abs, he freaking strong. Taemin sighed and looked at Minho.

"I think, it's time to break up."

 

 

AN/ i swear this is the most messed up story i have ever wrote. well, if i think about it, my other story, called Model is going to be something- maybe more- messed up, like this. (shameless advertisement is over)