Ten

Manager

 

Ten


"So you really quit." Minho said in a quiet voice as he lend to the door frame and watched the other packing his luggage. He had to notice that how many nice underwear Taemin had- especially the laced ones.

"Yeah. I won't miss you." Taemin told him indifferently and he kept packing. Where he should pack those dresses and wigs he had?

"You can be sure, I won't miss you too." the manager finally looked at him and laughed because of the sight.

"Are those tears?"

"Yes. From happiness." he went to the bed and laid on it- onto the perfectly folded clothes. "What are you going to do, if you aren't my manager anymore?"

"I'm going to move abroad."

"Exactly where?"

"To Japan, I guess. My Japanese is pretty good." mostly because of the anime marathons he used to have before he found Minho's dramas, but he rather kept this as a secret.

Silence fell into the room as the elder watched Taemin re-folding his clothes that he dig up from under him. Suddenly he sat up and  spoke up.

"Can I go with you?" Minho made sure, he had the most adorable puppy eyes ever but it looked like, it didn't have effect on Taemin- who just answered in a deadpanned voice.

"No."

"Please!" Minho whined- like really, it was annoying.

"No." Taemin turned to him. "Listen Minho, you already caused too much trouble for me. I don't want you to follow me around in Japan and cause me more problem, do you understand it?"

"Yes." he wanted to protest against it, but Taemin was too scary at that moment, so he didn't complained.

 

After weeks getting ready for moving to Japan- bought the plane ticket, rent a small apartment until he finds a better one, solved that someone will send after him his rest stuff, etc, etc- and turning back to a boy- he cut off his long hair and dyed it to blond ("Should I go after short haired blondes?"; "Minho, do you want to die?") and wore mask so no one, even accidentally could recognize him as Minho's girlfriend.

 

The travelling day quickly arrived. Jinki picked him up and took him to the airport and had a tearful farewell- mostly from Jinki's part. He wasn't sad because there was only his ex-boss and no one else because he knows that he doesn't have friends but he just felt a little empty because the kid- that freaking actor- he babysat, didn't even show up.

Even if he hated- or very liked- him, ha wanted to see him once before he leave.

Because isn't hate and love the same thing?

 

He was on the airplane, thinking about this, when someone sat beside him. Taemin felt the other's eyes on him- hell, he even felt the creepy smile on his face- and he perfectly knew who was the other.

"I told you that you can't come." he told him in a calm voice- even if he wanted to yell at him.

"Did you really think that because you said so, I won't come?" Minho smiled excitedly, almost bouncing in the seat.

 

No, Taemin definitely hate Choi Minho.