Three

Manager

 

Three


"I want to sleep more! I slept like 4 hours for God's sake!" yelled the sleepy actor under his mountain of pillow. If Taemin doesn't let him drink some coffee, at least he should let him sleep a little more.

"Don't wait sympathy  from me you lazy ! I slept less than you because yesterday night I had to make you spaghetti- what you didn't eat it because you fell asleep- then I have to wake you up, so I had to wake up earlier than you, so shut up and go dress up!"

Minho didn't dare to not obey to Taemin.

 

 

 

"Anyway, there's no schedule in the morning. Why did you wake me up, then?" Minho put on his sunglasses and sat on the passenger seat. At least he can relax until they arrive.

"Jinki is mad. Like really, really mad." said Taemin coldly. Once a while Jinki gets fed up with Minho's carefree- idiotic- things and that's very scary from the always smiling man. When he is angry- it's better not be there.

"Why?" Taemin looked at him instead of watching the road- how unusual from him. Under the blond's intensive gaze he felt so small and guilty. He doesn't know which is the scarier, Jinki's yelling or Taemin's silent terror. Maybe Taemin won.

"You got into a big scandal." he was in a deep .

 

 

"What did you think?! Did you even think that time?" Jinki screamed. His veins almost popped out and threw fragile things- like a lamp or photos with Minho- to the wall. He was so close to murder the actor. How could he be that careless?

"It's not that wrong. I just happened to be a little tipsy and I kissed her." Minho tried to protect himself- what just got Jinki angrier.

"Not that wrong?! Are you kidding me?" Jinki throw him 5 daily newspaper- all with the same pictures. "They think that you date with the same girl for months!"

"It's not the same girl. I just have a thing for brunettes." he thought it would lighten the mood- it didn't. Beside him, Taemin looked at him like he's not sure if he wants to punch Minho until he die, or finds something more brutal. Jinki collapsed.

"It's not just a dating scandal with one or two pictures,  Minho. It's more than 30 photos- as you said, with around 30 different girls." he mumbled. They need to fix that problem quickly, before the actor's career will go down in the toilet. "They're guessing that you have a fiancé."

"Just tell them that I don't have. You're thinking too much." Jinki got up and walked closer to Minho and caressed his hair- in fact, the actor flinched at first, he thought his boss is going to slap him.

"Oh, Minho. Old, idiot Minho." the sweet voice of his boss made him goose bumps. "Do you think about, telling everyone- your fans and your haters- that you don't have other than some one-night stand? Do you really want to go broke?"

For the first time since they arrived, Taemin spoke up.

"It's easy. Minho just needs to find someone as his 'girlfriend' and show her around, also tell the media about her. Pretend to be in a relationship for- I don't know, maybe- three months, and then break up." he throw a half smile. "Problem is solved."

Jinki looked at Taemin like a proud daddy. He was glad to hire him to take care of this moron.

 

"The only problem is find a girl." Minho said as he played with a pen. The two was dumbfounded.

"What are you talking about? It's the simplest part of the plan. You just have to offer one of the girls some money."

"Well, it's not. How can I say this- but almost all girls are in some kind of relationships. Somehow I just find them." his slight chuckle died down very fast as Jinki pinched his cheeks- hard.

"Just. Find. Someone."

 

On their way home, Minho thought about all of the possibility- what means, girls. He thought about his colleague and friend Sulli, but then, she cut her long hair nowadays for a drama, so she can't. He also thought about his label-mate, Tiffany but she can speak too much and may tell everyone that she's just a fake girlfriend. He knows a lot pretty, brunette girls but none of them are good.

Then he looked at Taemin and got an idea.

 

 

"You know, you look quite girly."

"I may look girly, but I can kick your ." Taemin said dryly as he concentrate on the road. Minho could experience it, so he didn't protest. The small boy is strong. Like he secretly is some street fighter.

"Can I ask for a big favour?"

"No."

"Please!" Minho whined- and it was just so annoying.

"How much is it worth to you?"

"I'll give you anything you want, just please!"

"Anything?" Taemin looked at him with side eyes.

"Yes."

"Then what's favour?"

"I need you to cross dress and act like my girlfriend. And you know the rest of the plan." the manager laughed so loudly, it actually scared Minho because the boy is usually very quiet. On the other hand, Taemin was not even surprised.

"It'll cost a lot for you, Choi."

 

 

 

AN/ it's been a while since i updated this story. i'm sorry- buuuuuut happy 6th birthday to our shining SHINee!!

(do you like the plot?)