Eleven

Manager

 

Eleven

 

"Can I live with you? My Japanese is ." asked out of the blue Minho as he got bored on the plane. His manager- well, now ex-manager- didn't do anything just staring at him like he was some bad ghost and waiting him to suddenly disappear. Unfortunately Minho didn't disappear, he just sat there with that satisfied grin on his face, kept asking the same questions until he got an answer.

"No." Taemin said next to him. Now he looked like someone who tries to burn someone with his glance. Unfortunately it didn't work too. Minho a little pitied on Taemin- but not that much as he found it entertaining.

"Why not? You know that I will stuck with you in the end." because he already managed everything, he thought. But he didn't say it out loud, he would prefer it to be a surprise to Taemin also, he would prefer avoid the sudden attack of his wild manager when he gets extra angry with Minho. Those attacks could hurt his pride

Taemin looked like he was about to yell the man's head off, but then he looked around. They were on a crowded plane- it wasn't the perfect place to fight- so he suppress this feeling and rather said that through his teeth.

"Just no."

 

After the plane arrived to Japan and landing, Minho disappeared. First, Taemin was happy like really happy. He smiled through his way to the cabs, then he suddenly remembered. It was Minho. Minho who was born just to make his life a living hell. It couldn't be that easy like he just disappears and everything goes right without him trying to be an .

But if Minho was like this, well Taemin had a bad news. He can be a hundred times worse than anything Minho could imagine.

So when he arrived to his new apartment, he wasn't even surprised by the sight of Choi Minho standing at his doorway with direct wrongly acted role.

 

"Look! Someone sold us the same apartment!" he didn't even tried to hide that damn smirk on his face. That damn smirk that make Taemin close to rip off Minho's face and fed some stray dog with it. The boy just sighed to calm himself down and said.

"Minho, you know very well that I watched all of your dramas. Don't ing with me." Taemin opened the door- because in some magical ways Minho didn't have one, even when he bought this apartment- and got something in his mind. He took Minho's wrist- both ignoring the fact that their heartbeat suddenly raised up- and pulled him to the couch in the living room. He didn't care about the stuff he left outside, making Minho worth more than some wigs getting stolen.

 

"Look, do you remember our bet?" he asked seriously. Minho looked like he heard a new thing.

"What bet?"

"Sure you forgot it." Taemin said rather to himself, than to Minho. Well, it could be the reason he never got any care from the other."The one when you show me that you and actor Minho are the same."

"Oh. What is with it?" honestly, he forgot it. He couldn't keep everything in his mind!

"Let's bet again." Taemin said slowly, wasn't really sure if it was a good idea. But there was no turning back so he continued. Minho's all attention quickly focused on the manager, sometimes he would scold himself to be way too competitive.

"For what?"

"If you make me admit that you and on-screen Minho are the same, you can stay here." it didn't sound that complicated. The man already thought that he was halfway to win the other's heart, now he just has to be a little less and more gentleman. Easy win.

"What if I can't?" he asked it just to be sure with it. It's not like losing was an option for him.

A slight smirk appeared on Taemin's face- a quite evil one that made Minho shiver a little- as he said those words.

"Then you have to go back to Korea."

Minho smirked too as he looked up at Taemin. Their eyes met and the whole room froze from the amount of hating between them. It surely be an interesting game, Minho thought.

"The bet is on from now on."

 

In this time, neither of them was aware of the fact that it was a lost bet already for the both of them.