Five

Manager

 

Five


"You can't come like this." Minho pointed at Taemin who wore his normal clothes- a pair of jeans and a casual white shirt. They are going to eat something in a dirty, little restaurant- because Minho is too mean to take Taemin, his fake girlfriend to a proper date. Of course, he tried to tell the boy that he just taking him there because it will look like a real date to the paparazzi.

"Why?" he looked at himself- he thought he looked pretty good. What is his problem?

"You are my girlfriend now. But you don't even look like a girl."

"Wait. Is that means that I always have to wear girlish clothes?" Taemin pulled one of his eyebrows up.

"Yes." Minho said simply. He thought that it's unequivocal. The boy sighed and put his hands on the other's shoulder and smiled pitifully.

"I'm quit."

"What?! Why? You can't." the actor yelled in surprise. His manager would leave him in this awkward situation? No way.

"What you heard. Have you ever thought about that how uncomfortable wearing girl clothing- especially skirts and dresses?" his voice became dark with each word. "And I can't, you say? You can't make me do this."

"But you already undertook it!"

"I undertook it- but you never said that I have to wear those clothes always." they bored holes into each other's eyes- nothing changed from the first day, really.

"Make a deal." said out of the blue Minho. "You wear whatever you want- but please avoid the over boyish clothes, thanks; also no men's shoes, just women's expect maybe high heels- but you have to wear the most girlish makeup and hair you can do."

"Okay."

 

 

"Don't watch me!" Taemin yelled angrily at Minho. He was totally upset because he could draw a single straight line with the eyeliner. How girls can do that?

"It's not like you are going to do it if I don't watch you." Minho mumbled- he was sleepy, Taemin didn't let him to sleep again, revenge, sweet revenge. "Should I help you? You look pathetic."

"Please or I'm going to kill myself."

Minho was shamed to confess it but he is like a professional makeup artist- he grow up with 3 sisters, he learned some tricks. So he easily did the line.

"Open your eyes." Taemin obeyed him. "Should I curl your hair too, Mr. Lee?"

"You are like some gay beauty king. Do you paint my nails too?"

"If you want."

 

 

"We are late! Jinki called the reporters at 8 o'clock- and it's already half past nine!" Minho yelled at Taemin who waited for his nails to dry- because the actor actually somehow really had nail polish. Is he secretly a transvestite or something.

"You wanted me to do my makeup." well, in the end he didn't do anything- at least he got some beauty sleep. "Can you help my shoes up?"

Minho nodded- but only because the boy do him favour and he was the one who painted his nails.

"You have abnormally little foot for a man." he commented.

"This is your luck, ."

 

 

"I told you to put up your extensions properly. You always leave some strands behind. Like in the morning when you left some after you wake me up. " Minho said and some girls in the little restaurant started to whisper crazily.

"I guess you like to giving people ideas."

"What are you talking about?"

"Nothing, nothing." he didn't feel to tell the man that some people think that they slept together. He is so naive sometimes. "Are we a little late, right?"

"It's 12 o'clock. They went home."

 

They ended up eating together alone- without any reporters.

 

 

AN/ i feel a little down now so i may not updating so much of my fliffy fluffy stories nowadays- but i will!