Seven

Manager

 

Seven


"What are you doing?" asked Minho- even if he wasn't curious and didn't care about what is he doing, but he was bored so he just found the cure of his boredom- his favourite thing to do nowadays, picking on Taemin. 

But the boy didn't answer, he was too busy tapping on the keyboard and his eyes were glued to his laptop's monitor. His manager didn't even noticed that he is in the room too. Great, at least he can spy on what is he really doing- instead of ask him and get some lame excuses.

So Minho walked closer- of course, very quietly. He looked over the other's shoulder and read what he could- in fact, that was one of Minho's biggest fan cafés  site and it looked like Taemin is the president here but he couldn't say that he was surprised.

Also there was a fight about his 'girlfriend'- but Taemin tried protect her, okay, he tried protect himself. But it seemed like nobody agreed with him so he let out an annoyed sigh and turned down the laptop. This was the time when the boy noticed the actor's slight breaths on his skin.

"You read it?" asked Taemin as he throw back his long hair- straight to Minho's face.

"Of course- but why are you so mad?" he knew this look- even if he saw it like only twice- but it always make him shiver. When Taemin is mad his eyes literally burning up with the hell's fire and if you ask him what's wrong, he keeps telling you that it's nothing then he throws your favourite mug to the floor because you said it's a little cold inside. True story. "Those people are just some angry fan- who probably already married but still get jealous over that I got a girlfriend."

"Those people were my friends! But the same people who used to like me, now write things like 'she is boring, probably just hang with Minho because of his money' and 'she is ugly, Minho oppa deserve someone so much better' and 'she is just acting that she likes him, she just wants to be famous'." Minho wanted to run and tell those fans that they should hide before Taemin kill them. "You should do something against it."

"Why? I don't like you- so I won't do things for you." maybe he should not say this, because the manager started to laugh what rather sound like the dead souls scream than a simple laughter.

"This is how you want to show me that you and The Choi Minho are the same?" he snorted. "Anyway won't you do thing for your girlfriend? Because how will you convince the media if your girlfriend is the centre of hatred?"

Minho knew that he won't come out of this fight like a winner so he let the things go.

"What do you want me to do?"

"Hold a meet and greet, bring me too and let me speak with them."

 

 

 

Minho ing knew it will not be a good idea. Because there was like thousands of angry fans watching him and Taemin walk in- with holding hands-, also there was the boy whose eyes still burned with passion but he was forcing himself to smile prettily and bow shyly. There will be a bloody bath today for sure.

Someone suddenly handed a microphone to him but he was too nervous to speak- it never happened before. Stupid manager and his ideas. But Taemin pinched his leg hard- the fans didn't see it- so he began to tell his learned script what was written by the boy.

"Hello everyone! I know this meet and greet is a little sudden but I want to introduce my girlfriend to you- because you are like my family. I would like you to accept her because she is an important person to me. So my girlfriend, Lee Taeyeon!" the crowd booed at Taemin as he bowed. He wanted to hung every of them but he had to remember that those people were his friends- also their craziness over Minho is giving the money to the company. So he just put on his best innocent mask and started to speak,

"Nowadays I read comments about our relationship and I have to say they hurt me. But I deal with it, really, I'm not here to swim in self-pity. I just want to ask an important question." the fans looked curious so he continued.  "Why are you bothering  hating on me when you can be nice to me- and if you are nice to me, I may tell you what kind of cookie does Minho like or secrets about him. Also if you ask me nicely, I will steal his underwear and give it to you."

A girl screamed, "Prove it! Give us an underwear."

Taemin smirked, his plan is its way.

He searched in his bag for some seconds, soon he found it- he held it highly, proudly and listened the surprised gasps from Minho and the fans. It was the actor famous pink boxer- what once was revealed accidentally in a show, every fan know where it is from.

"I found this in the morning in the laundry. Who wants it?" the whole place went wild. The fans screamed 'me! me!" when Taemin throw it to them.

He knew he bought the fans' love.

 

 

The next days went great, fans didn't write bad thing about him, rather they sent him questions about Minho. He even got four basket full of cookie.

"I hate those cookies. Why did you tell them I like those?" Minho complained. In the end, Taemin gave his favourite underwear to a fan- who use it whatever ersion- and didn't get any cookie. Life isn't fair.

"These are my favourite. But if you want I can bake you some." the actor happily nodded like a child- and the boy felt like he owe him one because of the underwear. Suddenly Taemin's phone rang. It was Jinki.

"Whoever's idea was the meet and greet is a genius. I got a call a moment before with a good news." his voice was so happy, it made even Taemin smile. "Not just the fans but other people are love you two so much, so they want to make a series about your simple, daily life and relationship. I agreed immediately with the producers."

"You did what?!"

 

 

 

AN/ does this fic even has a storyline? i feel like writing random stuffs together. sorry.