Thirteen

Manager

 

 

Thirteen

 


Coming home to his apartment felt nice to Minho. He could have everything for himself all alone. He didn't have to share anything. After all, he was a selfish man- he like his stuff for himself. Yet it still felt so empty. It was a while since he was at home, without a single person in his apartment. He never really liked silence.

It was long ago since he was there alone. Taemin became something easily used to- like a new furniture. It sounded bad but it was the truth. Now this furniture disappeared, he was missing it. Sometimes he had to stop himself for calling out for him because he wasn't there. Sometimes he knocked on the other's door- to avoid getting bullied- then he had to remind himself that this room was also his right now. There wasn't anyone in the house other than him.

But he didn't care.

He'll get to use to it.

 

 

No, he didn't get use to it.

Jinki didn't hire another manager for him. He said, it was his last chance but he ed it up because Taemin was so good for him- haha-  and this is his punishment for it. Even, he forbid him to hire one himself- "You did it for yourself. Eat what you cook."

Minho just wanted to burn down the whole building of the company but he didn't have time to it. He had to balance his work and his schedule by himself and it was getting out of his hands. His schedule was destroyed. Jinki got calls from everywhere that Minho didn't show up- in time or entirely- but he still refused to hire a manager.

Sometimes Minho wished Jinki would be more a money person than this. So he could have a manager again and could forget about the missing space of Taemin every second of the day. It would be good forgetting about Taemin a bit but he couldn't.

Because these feelings were getting  out of his hands, too.

 

 

A country away, Taemin was walking around of his apartment, wondering where Minho did disappear.

"So he did mean it." the blonde boy thought Minho just joked. Because the actor was born to make Taemin's life a living hell- he couldn't decide on getting bored of this. At least, he couldn't imagine that he would get bored of it. "It's weird."

It was beyond weird. He didn't have anyone to babysit from now on- even if it was that annoying actor, he still got emotionally attached to him. As he was thinking in the plane, he was sure he was liking Minho. He just didn't like to show it out- since he was sure they would remain the same. The same bickering fake couple- because Taemin thought Minho liked him, too.

That was the reason he followed Taemin to Japan, right?

 

 

As the days passed, Taemin was still waiting. He was sure Minho would appear one time, when Taemin didn't wait for it so he could surprise him. Maybe he would throw a cake into his face or something utterly uncreative- something Minho would do. He played all these scenes in his head millionth of times- and he decided if Minho gets back, he'll be kinder to him. He won't ignore completely his existence anymore. He won't bully him or hit him or scream at him. He might buy him snack and let him drink coffee and eat sweets.

But Minho didn't come.

And Taemin couldn't wait more.

 

So he went for him.

 

 

He didn't think about how will he get to Korea. He didn't think about booking a flight later. He had to go now. He couldn't sit home alone, waiting for the other to appear in his door with the annoying smile of his and say "I was joking!"

He went straight to the airport.

But there wasn't remained sit for him.

He was yelling with the girl in the desk who kept apologizing him but he didn't want to hear anything just that he can go. That he could meet with Minho and scold him for living the blonde behind so easily. Maybe telling him that he like him- just maybe.

Why he got so worked up suddenly, he didn't know.

 

"Taemin?" a voice said behind him and the blonde boy jumped in surprise. It couldn't be, his mind kept telling him that it was impossible. He waited enough to know that the actor won't come back.  He turned around, eyes widening at the sight of Minho.

"What are you doing there?" the question ripped out of Taemin and the big smile of the actor turned into a frown. He might missed Taemin but what if the other didn't? What if he makes him leave again? Well, he would stay- not like he was so obedient before to his manager.

"I- I left something there." he took out his best actor voice- he was going to win this. Taemin liked actor Minho, why wouldn't he like normal Minho, too? There weren't many differences between them.

"What?" Taemin smiled because he knew the answer. He saw all of Minho's dramas- he knew it was from one of them. This cheesy bastard.

"You."

"That's disgusting. And not creative at all." the blonde boy tried to act like ha normally does. He wanted to laugh Minho's confession off to surprise him more- but it seemingly, it didn't work at all because the actor smiled smugly and pinched his cheeks hard.

"Then why are you smiling?" Minho knew it all along.

"None of your business." Taemin took Minho's hands in his- trying to fight down the blush creeping on his cheeks, Taemin just blush for no one- and pulled the actor with himself. "Come on, let's go home."

"Home? So you let me stay?" he asked dumbfounded. He thought they would fly back to Korea and live happily together. But Japan wouldn't be bad also- there they could live undisturbed by the media.

"Yes."

"Anyway, what are you doing here?" Minho thought he would have to go to Taemin's apartment- so it was a shock seeing him right here.

"Because you left me here."

 

 

 

an/ so it's the end but there will be a very short prologue ( max 300 words don't wait much )

i hope it was as enjoyable travel for you as it was for me.

thank you so much for the subs, upvotes and comments :-)

<3