Four

Manager

 

Four


"You are lucky that I wanted to change my hair colour nowadays." Taemin said rather an unhappy voice as they sat in the hairdresser's where Minho uses to go. They are professional- also they got damn lot money so they will be silent. Three girl made Taemin hair. One cut, one dyed and one clipped on his new extensions. His hair became the same brunette and length as the other faceless girls.  "But I'm going to hate having long hair."

"Well, too bad because it's suit you better than you think." and it really did. Taemin with long hair was equal perfection. It made his face less chubby and more sharp, highlight his hazel brown eyes and pretty pink lips. He is lucky, thought Minho because he can be a manly man or a girlish girl too. "Also after they finish your hair, they are going to do your make up. Then we're going to buy some girly clothes, and at night we're going to go on a date. I'm going to parade around with you."

"Do I really have to wear make up?"

"Yes- but I'm bored now, so do you want some coffee?" he only got a slight nod from the pouting boy.

 

 

After at least two hours wondering around and buying some clothes and coffee for Taemin- he was not sure what is his size but he guessed. He bought a baby blue, dotted pencil skirt, a few shirts and two lacy dress- so the boy can choose which one he wants to use for their rendezvous. He even got him some plumps and flat shoes.

On his way back to the saloon, he saw a bunch of boys trying  to get a girl. Minho saw only the back of the girl but he knew that she is totally his type. The girl had long brunette hair and wore a champagne coloured dress- she has long and thin legs. He needed to get her.

He walked closer and saw that the girl shyly tried to keep off from the boys who clearly didn't get how unwanted was the situation to her.

"Is there a problem?" Minho asked while he hoped that the group won't recognize him. The girl turned to him but he still couldn't see her face.

"Oh, honey! You're here so we can go now!" she said with acted cheerfulness- and her voice was a little deeper than he thought. When they were enough far from the boys she spoke. "Thanks oh gosh. Where were you? I had to wait a lot for you! Where is my coffee?"

Oh, so she is not a she. She is Taemin. Or rather she is Taemin?!

"You look good." he could only said that because he was wow. He didn't wear too much make up, just a slight pinkish blush, eyeliner  and mascara. But it made him look pretty, really pretty.

"Thank you. I know that originally you planned to buy me clothes but the girls in the saloon were too much happy and excited to have me- so they played dress up too with me. They even gave me a pair of high heels. I'm afraid of fall because of these." Taemin complained. Minho never heard the boy to be that troubled.

"I bought you flats if you want to change." the brunette boy's eyes shone up- he found merciless in the other.  He quickly changed and sighed in relief.

"God bless your soul." he smiled- what is rather rare from the boy, but he is truly a beauty when he smiles. Minho took of his sunglasses and put his arm around Taemin's shoulder.

"Come on, eat something. You choose." the boy pushed him a little. They're going to make the media believe- because they act like a damn good couple. Even if boy Taemin is still cold toward Minho and still take advertences from that he is his manager- but girl Taemin is totally an another story. He's rather shy and embarrassed from the situation so he forget to hate Minho with passion.

"I want to eat pizza. A lot. And you're paying."

"Of course. Anyway what do you want for the cross dressing?" a mischievous smile played on Taemin's lips.  

"I'll tell you later."

 

 

 

AN/ extra early update because i'm way too exited to you- the lovely readers- like my plot. (anyway there is going to be a more surprising plot, but shh!)