Six

Manager

 

Six


If Minho thinks about it, he has never seen Taemin's room- what is odd because they already lived together for like 3 months. And when he finally got all of his courage- Taemin is not an easy person, even for a bad question and you can say goodbye to your hair or one of your limps, he's dangerous- it made him more curious.

"Hey, can I see your room?" he tried to act cool but he carefully watched over every of the boy's emotion changes- if there was one at least.

"No." it was too quick, too confident, too dangerous, too cold. Something wasn't right.

And the weirdest thing was that he set up a padlock right away.

 

In that point, Minho didn't care if he's going be killed by Taemin, he wanted- he had- to see that room. Of course he was scared a little- what if he will see dead bodies or drugs everywhere. Then he will have to call the police. But then his fake-girlfriend would be in prison.

He promised himself whatever he will see in that room, he won't tell anybody. Expect if Taemin has a very lame room with My Little Ponies and plush everywhere. Then he would tell everyone.

 

So one time when the boy accidentally left his door unclosed- Minho got his chance to see the room. He was nervous and shook- but he gulped one and stepped in.

 

 

He didn't believe his eyes.

 

His pictures was glued to every part of the room- his portraits were cut into heart shapes, all of his movies and series in alphabetic sequence, there was even a pillow with a full-length picture of him. This is hilarious.

Wait, is that mean that Taemin cuddles with him every night?

 

"What are you doing here?!" the boy screamed with a high pitched scream. It really hurt Minho's ears. The actor smiled smugly and coolly- on the other hands, Taemin was pale like snow.

"I can't believe you. You are playing the emotionless bad boy all the time and in fact you are my biggest fanboy ever." he said mockingly- waiting for a clever strike back from the other, but it didn't come. How fascinating is this situation for the man. Taemin just stood wordlessly, shame and anger in his eyes. Minho  looked around one more time.

"This picture was from my last signing session. I already knew you that time- how did you manage to not being recognized?" he remembered if like Taemin was always behind his back. It seemed like he was not. The boy pointed at his wardrobe, never looking at the other.

Minho opened it and he burst out laughing. The wardrobe was full of wigs and girl clothing.

"So you knew before me that you look very pretty in girly clothes." why did he said 'very pretty', it came out like an odd praise than a mock. He wandered more in the room and pointed at a photo.

"Oh, there's a picture of me sleeping- do you have one when I have a shower?" when he saw Taemin got all red- even his ears, he yelled. "You can't be serious! Burn them!"

"I can't!" he whined. "You look so great in them, it would be waste to burn them."

 

Minho sighed and let it go in this time- he sat down beside his life-sized pillow self and hugged it.

"I didn't know you like me that much."

"No, I don't like you. I like the Minho on screen- I didn't want to know you, it just happened to Jinki ask me to the work." Taemin strongly protested it.

"But we are the same." he pointed at himself and then the pillow.

"No, you are a childish little , and Minho is a sweet, caring man. Can't comparable the two of you. You just look alike."

"You lost your mind. I will show you that we are- hell, I am- the same person." Minho was a competitive person, even with himself.

"How do you want to do it? I'm living with you for awhile- I know you already." of course Minho is living with him too for awhile and didn't know about his little secret- but if the actor isn't that clever to be aware of that fact, he won't tell him. But sure it will be funny.

 

"Just watch."

 

 

 

AN/ i should have kept it in my mind. sorry- myself even don't know what's going on.