Eight

Manager

 

Eight


"Can you tell me, why there are cameras everywhere?" whispered Minho to the fully dolled up Taemin. The boy looked back at him with pure horror on his face.

"Oh, I forgot to tell you- because I had to fight with the producers, directors and Jinki until the last seconds- that we are going to be in a reality show." the way his manager was pissed and rambled things, made Minho think there is something against Taemin's willingness.

"About what?" he liked reality shows, people always tell him how good he is in shows and how easily can make talks. But why Taemin is there too?

"About us."

"Oh. It will be awkward." Minho commented as watched a man set up a camera on the ceiling. There were more than 30 camera.

"Look, this is the plan, you are an actor, you just have to play like you really like me. On the other hand, you're going to be actor-Minho self, so I surely will like you." Taemin took out a little mirror and lady likely adjusted his dark lipstick. The actor thought that why his manager born to be a male when he can pull this look so amazingly. "Do you understand?"

"Yes."

"Good. Then now, smile!" Minho did what Taemin told him as his manager took a photo both of them with his phone. When the manager saw the curiosity on the other's face he explained it. "I had to make an instagram account because Jinki said so. My task is to take a photo or video with you every three days."

"Oh, get it. How it is going to be for you, being an all-time girl- you even have to wear bra in 24/7." one cameraman giggled as he filmed the last part of the conversation. Taemin took out his best scary look and girly voice and told the cameraman to delete this part, but he just laughed at him and walked away. Is he lost his scariness when he's a girl?

"Yes. When you're trying to be scary when you are a  girl then it just make you cuter. But when you're a boy, you look frightfully ugly."

Taemin noted to himself that he has to make Choi Minho's life a living hell.

But before this, he has to paint his nails again.

 

 

 Days passed and they act like all lovey-dovey- even Jinki praised them to make a really good couple, and if they real or not because he is going to totally support them. of course, Taemin told him in rather an impolite way that they are not a couple.

Television ranting went higher and higher each day- even if the two was awkward as hell, viewers literally worshipped them. They even got the nickname, the Nation's Couple.

Everything was so right, and Taemin had to be more careful than before- because if their little plan unfold, there would be a huge scandal. So he made himself more and more girlish even if he just wanted to run away and wear sweatpants and tank top and cut off his way too long hair. Minho sometimes felt sorry for him so he became a little lesser .

 

But sometimes Taemin just asks for being an .

 

Like when he play pranks on his instagram. He told Kibum- his stylist- who is always checking on his own instagram, to watch over Taemin's. Of course, Kibum didn't know that Taemin is a boy in real- but he loved Taemin to death so whatever. So when he got a text, saying,

"Don't you dare to get married with her.  She's an insta-trouble."

He knew Taemin put up something very bad- at least for him.

So he searched what caused Kibum to call Taemin insta-trouble- whatever it means- and found the latest video.  The caption beside it was 'how amazing my boyfriend is'.

The most embarrassing video in his life.

The short video is about to Taemin happily wanted to show the bathroom- to a request, he said- and accidentally walked on Minho as he sat on the toilet.

"What are you doing?" Taemin asked, he bit down his giggle before it break out.

"Pooping." he said sleepily then his face switched into an evil smirk. "Wanna see the outcome?"

The video finished before he stood up- so at least his and didn't show.

How the hell did he not notice that Taemin filmed him?

 

He rushed to his room- well, now, their room- where Taemin calmly read a magazine, clearly bored out of his mind- and yelled at him.

"It was not enough to you to post a video about me rambling about how amazing the original My Little Pony was, then post a photo about me playing with your make-ups and drawing grew together eyebrows, then now, you posted a video about me asking your 2 millions follower to see my poop." Minho sighed as Taemin watched him with big, innocent eyes. Innocent my . "Why are you doing this?"

The boy- in this moment girl, because there were 6 camera just in that room- just silently sat with furrowed eyebrows.

"You know when children tease those who they love. I think this is my way to show my love."

"What?!" it was so not Taemin. But Minho's heartbeat kept rushing.

"I think, I love you."

 

 

 

AN/ yo, this won't be that romantic as you think.