Two

Manager

 

Two

 


Living together with Taemin has its own advantages and disadvantages. It's either a dream or a nightmare.

 

It's a dream because Taemin makes fresh coffee every morning. It's a nightmare because he doesn't allow him to drink it.

 

Minho was woke up by his manager because of the hectic schedule- at 4 o'clock. It was a photo shoot so he needed to be pretty and fresh even this early. He needed some coffee.

He was glad when he sniffed into the air and felt black coffee's fragrance. He was totally mesmerized by the scene- he followed his nose until he bumped into his tiny manager.

"What are you doing?" Taemin asked as poured some black nectar into his mug.

"Coffee. Need. Drink." in the morning he can't make full sentences. Before he can speak normally he needs something to wake him up.

"No, you don't drink coffee. You shouldn't drink that, your teeth are going to be yellow. I'm not allowed to allow you to eat, drink or do things what makes you uglier. "

 

 

It's a dream because Taemin guard his apartment well. It's a nightmare because Minho doesn't allowed to bring girls and boys home.

 

Minho played on his phone when suddenly he remembered something. Something was missing. The only sound he heard was his game buzzed when he got a new twinkle little star. Beside it, there was silence. There was no fangirls screaming under his window, there was no fan who tried to open his lock and steal an underwear. There was no one.

He climbed out of his comfy, warm bed and walked straight to Taemin.

"What did you do?" asked the blond who was laid on his back and stared at the ceiling- and tried not to fall asleep. He had a long day, with a bunch of Minho's lame pranks. Pig head under his blanket? Did he really think that Jinki didn't tell him about that? This kid has no creativity.

"About what?" his voice was huskier than before- maybe the lots of yelling with those damn producers who tried to change the actor's schedule.  No one can touch that schedule, just him.

"The fans?"

"I told them that you moved out- also hired a doubler. Now they think that you're living in the other part of the city."

"Cool. Then I can bring girls home, finally." Minho really missed those times when he could do that. He missed his private sphere.

"No, you can't- because if I see only one or dating scandal I will cut of your head and put it under that girl's blanket."

 

 

 

It's a dream because he and Taemin have the same taste of movies. It's a nightmare because those movies makes nightmares to Minho.

 

"What are you watching?"asked the blond as he sat down the couch beside Minho- with a big bowl of popcorn, what the other doesn't even touch it.

"The ring. I like watching scary movies before I go to sleep." Minho thought Taemin would fear from these movies- but as they say, don't judge a book from its cover. Because he isn't fear, not at all.

"But it isn't scary. It's like a bedtime story. What are you- a kindergartener?" Taemin asked mockingly. They were more comfortable around each other- but still hated each other. "Let me choose movie!"

And Minho let him. This was the wrong step. He didn't sleep all night. The actor won't ever let Taemin choose a movie anymore.

 

 

It's a dream because Taemin can do magic with the producers. It's a nightmare because he can use this magic to make Minho behave.

 

"It's time for you to choose which role do you want." said Taemin blankly as he was ready to dial the number.

"I liked he historic one." Minho sat on the chair as the staff did his makeup and hair for a photo shoot. The actor carefully listened the conversation between Taemin and the producer.

"He said he would rather not want this role. Thank you for the offer." he said coldly and put the mobile down.

"What have you done?! I said I want that role!" Minho yelled. It's okay that Taemin hate him- but direct turn off the offer what he want seemed a little too much.

"Calm down little one. You can't throw yourself to them just like a . You have to play the hard to get because-" his phone ringed and he picked it up. There was a quick talk then the blond wore the smuggest smirk Minho ever saw. "They offered twice as much money."

"Wow, you're good." Minho said amusedly. He rarely praise people but Taemin really knows what he is doing.

The actor slowly turned around when his makeup and hair was done to see the result. His eyes went wide. He looked ridiculous. His dark eyebrows disappeared, he got freckles   everywhere, his hair was curly. Minho totally looked like an 8 years old little boy. He even wore a overall with ducks on. How he didn't notice it sooner?

"What the hell? I don't remember to agree with this photo shoot." he said angrily.

"Maybe next time you won't steal my coffee- so I won't agree with horrible photo shoots."

 

 

Living with Lee Taemin and having him like a manager is rather a nightmare, Minho decided. 

 

 

 

AN/ i don't know what makes me write these things.