One

Manager

 

One


"You can't do this to your managers! The last one quit after your prank!" the entertainment's leader, also Minho's boss was out of himself. He hated to admit that the man in front of him was the money maker to his company- so he needed to make himself calmer before he signs to another company. It would be his and his entertainment end. And no one want this, right?

"But Jinki, he has no sense of humour. I just kidded." he really was. He didn't think that his manager- well, now ex-manager- would go to Jinki and yelling with him then quit. He giggled, his manager's face was all red, like a tomato from all of the anger.

"It was not a joke, Minho. You put a bloody pig head- where did you get that, anyway?- under his blanket when he slept. He almost got a heart attack." Jinki reached his mental state. He sort of used for these kind of situations what Minho put him. Because it wasn't the first time. He lost counting when they reached the 8th manager.

"Yeah, but I wanted to try out what I saw in The Godfather. Marlon Brando was such a great actor." well, Jinki already saw the end of the conversation. He will get a manager for Minho, who make pranks on him- so the manager will go to Jinki and yell with him and quit. Over and over. He need someone- someone cruel.

"I'll get you someone." it was more a promise to himself than to Minho. The black haired actor can be such an angel- but sometimes he is the devil himself. When you're with him, you need to watch over every of his movements because you can fall for his 'innocent' pranks.

"Anyway what's the point? I don't like managers- it feels more like they are babysitting me."

"I will still get you someone."

 

 

 

"I told you that I'll get someone! Now, he is your manager- and his name is Lee Taemin!" Jinki said happily. He heard a lot from Taemin. He is going to be the perfect person to teach Minho a lesson. The actor deserve it very much.

"Oh my, he is so tiny and cute!" Minho cooed,  hugged the boy in front of him and ruffled his blond hair. "The fangirls going to love him more than me!"

He earned a punch in stomach from the cutie. He looks skinny but he is strong. The punch will leave a bruise that's sure.

"I'm not tiny and cute- and your fangirls- and even you- won't love me, you can be positive about that Mr. Choi." he said with a smirk. Pure evilness- that was Minho saw in Taemin's eyes. It will be fun, the actor thought- broke the cute, evil blond; true challenge, not everyone can do it- but Minho is not anyone, he is Choi Minho, he can do it. Minho didn't even know Taemin but he wanted him to cry.  He just need a plan.

Jinki cleared his throat to make the two boy look at him- instead of killing each other with their eyes.

"So Minho, Taemin is going to live with you to make sure, you are always safe. Every hour of the day." oh gosh, how he is going to love this. Two of the evilest people he knows- against each other. He told Taemin to be cruel with the actor and don't go easy on him- but he sure about that Minho won't give up easily either.  "Now go, get to know each other! "

 

When they were out, in front of their agency, Minho turned to Taemin and stared at him with an icy cold gaze.

"What are you want?" the blond didn't even look at him- he watched the passing crowd with a bored expression.

"I will make your life a living hell, Manager Lee."  Minho hissed, finally Taemin turned to him with a smirk- what most likely would made you shiver.

"It's funny that you're telling me that, Mr. Choi."