2 Members... Starting to Fall for you?

Be The One For All! Always Beside, B1A4
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

~*CNU’s POV*~                                                                              

I went to the science lab, I remembered what ~~~~ said.

‘From the Cafeteria you have to go left then right then you’ll see the room, if you cant find it the room, on top of the door it says ‘SCIENCE LAB’ in bold letters’ I imagined her voice in my head.

What if I fall for her… when were just PRETENDING to HIT on her. Nah that’ll never happen, I mean I’ve hit on girls before but not for real, I- I mean we never succeed right?.

I’ll see her in Science Lab, speaking of science lab… doesn’t Sandeul have science lab next too? I guess I’ll see him there as well.
 


~*No One’s POV*~
 


CNU went into the Science lab, girls squealed, but he just ignored them and sat down on the seat behind the long science lab table and put his elbows on the table and rested his chin on the palm of his hands and just stared at the door.

He was waiting for someone to come.

‘Where is she??’  CNU thought to himself, ‘Wait why am I worried about her?? I mean I barely know her….am I really falling for her?! No no no, Shin Dong Woo, remember the rule…just remember the rule and stick to the plan’ CNU told himself and looked to the ground.

Just then the door opened, CNU immediately looked up and looked at the door, but CNU was Disappointed when he saw Sandeul, Girls squealed but it immediately stopped when the teacher came into class every one stood up and greeted the teacher the teacher greeted good morning and asked the students to sit down, every one sat on their seats.

“Hyung! You’re here too? Yay! Were lab partners!” Sandeul said delighted.

“Sandeul……have you seen ~~~~? ” CNU asked hoping that Sandeul might have seen you.

“~~~~?! She’s in our class?.....Nope haven’t seen her…” Sandeul said and pouted.

 The door suddenly flew open,

“Mian. I’m late!” You said while panting for air.

“Try not to do it again, you will be excused for now since it’s the first day of school” The teacher said strictly.

“Yes sir.” You replied and made your to the back, you were about to occupy the seat that was at the very b

Please log in to read the full chapter