2 More members falling for you?

Be The One For All! Always Beside, B1A4
Please log in to read the full chapter

~*Gongchan’s POV*~

‘Man History sure is booooringg’ I thought to my self as the teacher blabbered on and on and ON!

Finally the bell rang, I stared at my timetable list ‘ICT L.’

’What does the L stand for?’ I thought to my self as I walked out of class

‘Oh i get it, it means Lab’ I thought to my self and looked up.

‘I wonder who has ICT Lab next…I  hope at least one of my Hyung’s are there…especially… ~~~~…. No! Gongchansik! Stick to the plan and don’t fall for her…. oh what am I saying…I’m falling for her…’ I thought to my self and tried to remember where the ICT Lab was.

‘Was it on this side…’ I thought and turned to my right, ‘Or…was it on this side..’ I thought and turned to my left.

‘Aigo!! I forgot’  I thought to my self and face palmed my self on the forehead, I removed my hand and looked up to see Hyung dragging ~~~~ over to somewhere.

‘What’s CNU-hyung, doing with ~~~~ and dragging her like that. He won't do that, he's too lazy to drag people... unless you made him mad or something happened that he didn’t like…  Did ~~~~ make CNU mad?’  I thought to my self and walked over to a teacher and wanted to ask where the ICT Lab was.

“Uh Miss..” I said hesitating.

“Yes?” She asked as she looked at me.

“Where..is the….” Then I felt a tinge of curiosity, the need to see where they were going… who knows they might even lead me to the ICT Lab.

“Uhm..sorry to bother you Ma’am I remembered now..” She raised an eyebrow at me, “If that’s it then go hurry to your class” she said and went into her classroom.

I skipped off to find out where CNU hyung was dragging ~~~~ to, and to my surprise, hyung was dragging her to the ICT lab.

’What on earth does CNU hyung want to do with ~~~~ In an ICT Lab?!?!...Hmm.. I know! They Have ICT Lab Next! I am smart.’ I thought to my self happily and went inside the lab.

As usual Girl Squeals, I just smiled and waved, more squeals, I searched the room for  ~~~~ and CNU hyung .. they were at the back, I made my way through the Squealing Girls, and the guys just moved out of the way.

“Yah, Hyung!” I called out to CNU.

“Hey Gongchan, you have ICT lab too?” CNU asked looking at me.

“Uh…Hyung isn’t that obvious… why would I be here then?” I answered in a ‘Matter-of-fact’ tone, CNU just snorted, I glanced at ~~~~ she just sighed, I was about to ask ~~~~ something when,

“Hey, ~~~~ can I drop you home today after school?” CNU interrupted, I looked at ~~~~, and by the looks of it  she was caught off guard.

“B-bwoh?” She asked as she tilted her head.

“I asked you, if I can drop you home after school today?” CNU looked at ~~~~ and he was hoping for an answer.

“Um… sorry but, I usually walk with Soojin home….” ~~~~ said while biting her bottom lip.

“It’s fine, I just want to drop you home” CNU said and grinned, ~~~~ looked at CNU.

“I’ll think about it…” she said and looked away.

‘I was going to ask her that…. Aww Hyung your making me jealous!’ I thought to myself and pouted, the teacher came and apologized for being late.


Please log in to read the full chapter