Omona! I'm so Clumsy!

Be The One For All! Always Beside, B1A4
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

 

~*No one’s POV*~

 

Soon School ended, but Soojin was no where to be found, even the classes you had with her, she wasn’t there.

You took your things from your locker and slung your bag pack on your shoulder and went to wait for B1A4 at the school gates.

B1A4 came.

“Um Have you guys seen Soojin?” You asked.

“Nope… why, didn’t you see her at all?” Baro asked, You just shook your head.

“Omo! What if it happened again!!” Gongchan said putting his hands on his cheeks.

“Gongchan! Don’t think like that!” Sandeul said.

“It’s alright… Let’s get walking!” You said as you faked smiled and stated to walk.

‘I have this weird feeling though…that maybe… ah forget it…’ You thought but shrugged off later on.

While walking, no said a word, it was an awkward silence, until it got broken by Jinyoung. 

“So…~~~~-ah what do you normally do on weekends?” Jinyoung asked while looking at you.

“Huh, me? Well…I normally stay at home or go to the park…” You replied.

“Oh okay” Jinyoung said as he sighed.

“So, Oppas what do you normally do on weekends?” You asked.

“Well it depends, if we don’t have a schedule, and since we wanted to try school out, we have lesser schedules nowadays” Sandeul said.

“Oh! ~~~~-ah since we’re partners for geography, do you wanna start it tomorrow?” Baro asked.

“Oh yeah! I almost forgot about that… okay sure tomorrow sounds good” You replied giving Baro a thumbs up, you weren’t watching where you were going and tripped over a rock, the members saw this and tried to catch you.

“~~~~-ah!!” They shouted as only one of them caught you, it was Sandeul.

“Thanks Sandeul-oppa” You smiled as you dropped your bag.

“Oops” you said.

“I’ll get that” Gongchan said as he bent over.

“No, It’s okay I’ll get it!” You said as you bent down at the same time causing you to bump each others head.

“Ow” you said as you rubbed your head.

“Omo! I’m sorry ~~~~-ah!” Gongchan said as Jinyoung help you up.

“It’s alrigh- whoa!” You said as you slipped, Jinyoung tried to pull you up but in the

Please log in to read the full chapter