Birthday Preparations~

Be The One For All! Always Beside, B1A4
Please log in to read the full chapter

 


~*No One’s POV*~

 

Friday soon passed and it was now Saturday.

You woke up in an unfamiliar room, and a messy one at that.

‘Where am I?’ you thought as your rubbed your eyes.

“Oh ~~~~-ah your finally up!” Sandeul said as he smiled his killer smile, you smiled back.

“Where am I?” You asked Sandeul.

“Oh that’s easy your in our dorm!” Gongchan said as he jumped on the couch and messed up your hair.

“Oppa! My hair!” You said as you pouted cutely.

“Aigo! Your soooo cuuutee!” Gongchan said as he playfully pinched your cheek, you smiled and looked around.

“But how did I get here?” You asked.

“Easy, we went to the park last night and you fell asleep on CNU hyung’s shoulders which made us all jealous, and so we asked …. No we begged your brother if you could spend the night with us, so he said yes as long as he came along, he just left a few minutes ago…” Gongchan explained as he patted your head.

“Oh… okay! But I gotta go home now! Since you know today is the day!!” You said as you squealed happily.

“It’s Soojin’s Birthday!” You said as you got off the bed.

“Come on we got a lot to prepare!!!” You said as you dragged Sandeul and Gongchan out of the room.

 

--------------------------

 

“~~~~-ah, where should I put this banner?” Jinyoung asked as he looked around.

“Uh… well since there are two trees right behind you… maybe we could…” You said as you went over to Jinyoung and held the other end of the banner.

“…Tie it up and hang it on the tree!” You said as you flashed a happy smile.

“Oh yeah! Great idea ~~~~-ah!” Jinyoung said as he gave you a thumb up.

“Happy to help, sorry Oppa but I

Please log in to read the full chapter