Rule? Plan? What Rule? What Plan?

Be The One For All! Always Beside, B1A4
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

 

~*No One’s POV*~

 

School finally ended and you and Soojin we’re walking out the school gates.

“~~~~-AH!!” some one called your name, you turned around to see Baro waving back and forth.

“Oh, Baro-oppa!” You said as you waved back, Soojin stared at you because you called Baro ‘oppa’ even though she was following you and B1A4, unknowingly, she never really heard the conversations properly.

“I thought we were going to start on the project today” Baro whined as he pouted.

“We are, so you wanna walk us home? We have to drop Soojin off first though…” You said giving Baro a smile.

“Sure thing!” Baro replied giving you a thumb up sign.

“OMO!!! A walk with, with, with…. BARO!! OMO, OMO, OMO, OMO!!!” Soojin said jumping up and down.

“You know oppa, it’s good to have her old self back” You said as you smiled at Soojin’s jumping figure.

“It sure is” Baro said as he agreed with you.

 

~*B1A4’s POV*~

 

“Hyuuuunngg…. We’re doing the hiding thing again… and we already know where she lives…” Gongchan asked as he whined.

“Shh… Gongchan you— ” Jinyoung said but he got cut off by Gongchan.

“I know, I know… I might give away our cover, come on let’s go, they’re starting to walk” Gongchan said as he quickly ran behind a parked car.

 

~*No One’s POV*~


When you got to your house.

You unlocked the door and motioned Baro to go in.

“No, Ladies first!” Baro said as he motioned you to go in, you smiled and went in, he followed as you locked the door behind you.


“Um, so Hyung… how are we going to get in?” Gongchan asked as he glanced at the members, they just put their heads down and shook their heads.

 

“So where are we going to do the Project?” Baro asked.

“Hmm… where do you want to do it?” You asked Baro, He looked at the stairs, as a smirk plastered on his face.

“Maybe your room?” Baro grinned.

“My room?” You asked a bit shocked.

“Well yeah… but if you don’t want to, then it’s okay, we could do it here in the living room” Baro said feeling a bit disappointed.

“Well… we could do it in my room, since my laptop is in my room and we could search for information…” You said as you removed your shoes and put them on the shoe rack.

“Oh, sorry…” Baro said as he removed his shoes, you smiled.

“It’s alright” You said as you placed your bag pack on the sofa.

“Come on, let’s get something to eat before we start the project, or if you want to, we could start the project first and then eat…” You said.

“Well—“Baro got cut off with a huge knock on the door.

“Hn? Who could that be?” You asked as you went over to the door.

 

~*Baro’s POV*~

“W

Please log in to read the full chapter