Lunch Seat

Be The One For All! Always Beside, B1A4
Please log in to read the full chapter

~*Your POV*~

I went back to class and I saw Soojin waiting impatiently on my desk,  she saw me as entered the class.

“~~~~-AH! WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN!? I HEARD YOU WERE WITH B1A4! AND YOU SAID YOU DIDN’T LIKE THEM!!” Soojin was squealing after each word she said, its like she wants the whole world to hear.

“Soojin-ah quiet down! Chill I just had to show them around, its not like anything happened” I said, but it seems as Soojin took it the other way round.

“SOMETHING HAPPENED?!” Soojin said wide eyed, I slapped my forehead.

“Aigo… never mind!” You said.

“You have some explaining to do!” Soojin said while giving me my bag , I slung it on my back, and walked along with Soojin to the cafeteria.

When we got to the cafeteria we bought our food and sat at our usual place, then I heard squeals.

“Ugh, not them again…” I mumbled.

“OMO, B1A4 IS HERE!! AND THEIR ON THEIR WAY TO OUR TABLE!!” Soojin squealed while looking at , you just snorted.

“Yoh, ~~~~-ah, Do you want to sit over on our table?” Baro asked coolly , 'did he just use the word ‘ah’?' you thought as you blushed a bit.

“No as a matter of fact I would like to stay on my table here!” I said not accepting Baro's offer.

“Its not your table though, the school owns it” CNU answered in a matter of fact tone, I couldn’t think of a comeback.

“I would like to sit and stay on THIS table then” I answered.

“Okay then if that’s how you want to play it” Jinyoung said, I was confused.

”We’ll just here on this table with you” Jinyoung said and the moment after he said that the whole cafeteria gasped then I heard whispers,

“ Omo, she’s so lucky!! B1A4 is going to sit with her!” “Aw, why cant they sit with us?!” “Why does B1A4 want to sit with her?” “She doesn’t even look pretty,” “I know right!”

“Bu-But..” Before I could say something else, they were already sitting beside you, CNU and Jinyoung was sitting with you CNU on the right, Jinyoung on the left , while Baro, Sandeul and Gongchan sat on the opposite side where Soojin was sitting, Gongchan sat on the right side of Soojin, she blushed a full red, her face was as red as a tomato, then Baro sat on her left, Her face was soo red now that she could faint, then Sandeul sat beside Baro.

“Sooo whatcha eating?” Sandeul asked curiously looking at the plate.

‘“Its Pasta…with white sauce…” I answered,

“Oooh!! I like that ! its my favorite food!! And I  remember this one time when I was hitting on this girl I  used to know, and eventually the whole pasta fell on her black clothes and it looked like…. she puked…” Baro snickered jokingly, ‘He had to say that?’ I thought,

“I think I just lost my appetite” I said and sighed heavily.

 "Sorry, it was just a joke..." Baro said feeling a bit guilty.

"It's fine, i'm not that hung

Please log in to read the full chapter