B1A4's Plan

Be The One For All! Always Beside, B1A4
Please log in to read the full chapter

~*No one's POV*~


You were walking with B1A4 to the Soccer Field, that’s when they couldn’t help but ask.

“Um, ~~~~ why don’t you squeal, each time we wink or give our killer smiles?” Sandeul asked hesitating a bit.

“Oh….its Because….. I’m not A Fan Girl like those other girls.” You answered calmly as you looked at Sandeul's innocent face.

“Oh, Oh!! no wonder!! You’re a Boyfriend Freak!” Baro said with his fist pumping up to the air, you had no clue what he was talking about.

”B-boyfriend freak??” You asked confused as you tilted your head.

“Yeah, you like the Boy Band called ‘Boyfriend’” Baro said, now you understood what he meant.

“Oh.. Nope I don’t “ You answered as you shook your head.

“Block B?” CNU asked.

“Nope…” You shook your head again.

“Teen Top?” Jinyoung asked.

“Nope…I-” You got interrupted.

“Then What do you like!? Infinite? SUJU?! 2PM??” Gongchan asked quickly.

“Well, I know Suju but i dont listen to their music now, i used to before.. but  the rest I have no idea, I don't know them” You replied.

 They looked at you with wide eyes.

“At Least you know Suju... so do you like them?”  Baro asked. 

"I don't even know the members..." You replied sheepishly.

"You gotta at least one band!” Jinyoung said putting his hands on your shoulder, you slightly blushed because no guy has done it before besides your brother.

“Well I’m here to show you around the school not, discuss about Boy band stuff” you said trying to change the subject as you shoved Jinyoung’s arm off your shoulder.

“But, don’t you like us?” They asked in unison.

“Uh...um..” You didn't know what to say.

"I- um.. uh just found out about you guys..." You said as you came up with a random excuse.

“Okay...But you’re ….a Girl! your supposed to at least like ONE!!” Sandeul said while showing his index finger.

“Well I don’t like any” You said crossing your arms.

“Well if you don’t like any…. We’ll convince you to like our group the most” Jinyoung said leaning in closer to your face, you tried hard

Please log in to read the full chapter