A walk home. Followed by the Members?

Be The One For All! Always Beside, B1A4
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

~*No One's POV*~

Soon School ended, and Soojin was waiting for you by your locker.

“Yah! ~~~~-ah! You ready to go?” Soojin asked happily.

”Yup, Let’s go!” you replied and looked around the hall, there was no sign of CNU, you sighed in relief  and continued to walk.

When you got out of the school gates, you heard someone call you.


 

“YAH! ~~~~-SSHI!” you stopped and turned around to see who it was.

“I thought you said I could walk you home?” CNU asked smiling a small smile.

“OMO! ~~~~-ah! You Agreed?! OMO OMO OMO!!!” Soojin said while jumping up and down.

“Uh…I didn’t really agree… I said that I’ll think about it….” You said trying not to meet CNU’s eyes.

“Aww… what are you saying ~~~~-ah?! CNU of B1A4 is asking to walk you home so why wouldn’t you agree?!” Soojin asked still jumping up and down with a frown on her face.

“You did say that you AGREED when you were talking with Jinyoung” CNU said and smirked.

“H-how did you— um okay sure… since…you saw that… okay fine.. plus even if I said no Soojin will let you tag along so what’s the point, Sure You can walk me home…” You sighed heavily, then you saw CNU put his hand in the air and started to wave it from side to side.


From behind the bushes.


“Yeah! The plan’s  working! Oh uh Hyung why did you plan this again?” Gongchan said while pumping his fist in the air.

“Shh!! We’re under cover, you might give it away!” Sandeul said while covering Gongchan’s mouth.

“Were doing this because… We all wanted to know where she lived!” Jinyoung said, Baro looked at Jinyoung with a weird look.

“Eh? I thought you said that were doing this because…. We wanted to know where she lived?”  Baro said repeating what Jinyoung said, Jinyoung just face palmed himself and mumbled, "That's what i said..."

“YAH SANDEUL-HYUNG DO YOU KNOW YOUR HAND SMELLS LIKE STRAWBERRY!?” Gongchan said while shoving his hand out of his face.

“SH! Gongchan you’ll give away our cover!” Baro said putting a f

Please log in to read the full chapter