Colorful~

Be The One For All! Always Beside, B1A4
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

 

~*No One’s POV*~

 

You fell asleep during the ride to the studio, since you COULDN’T get enough sleep last night.

“~~~~-ah… wake up…” you heard someone say, you opened your eyes to find CNU in front of you.

“Oh oppa! Were here already?” CNU nodded, as you looked out the window.

“~~~~-ah! Your awake! Yaay~” Gongchan happily said, you flashed a smile back to him.

“Come on, you have to wait in our room, since we have to prepare for our performance~” Baro said as the van halted to a stop. You were the last one to get off the van.

“~~~~-ah, come on, we don’t want you to get lost!” Sandeul said as he held your hand, you blushed, and followed them to their room.

 

“Wait here, don’t go anywhere! If you need to use the washroom… its over there” Jinyoung pointed to a door.

“And if you get hungry there’s some food on the table” Baro said.

“Getting ready just takes us 20 minutes for us, so we’ll see you later!” Gongchan said, as he walked out the door.

“Oh and If you get bored… you can watch some T.V, the remote’s right beside the food on the table~” CNU said as you nodded and watched them go out of the room, Sandeul was the last one to go out so he waved bye, and closed the door.

 

---------------------

 

After 20 minutes.

 

You were watching some cartoons that were on T.V when the door opened, “Were done~” they chanted, as you saw them in different clothes, very colorful clothes, you stared in awe.

 

“How do we look?” Gongchan asked.

“COLORFUL~” You chanted as

Please log in to read the full chapter