Call us OPPA!

Be The One For All! Always Beside, B1A4
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

~*No one’s POV*~

You woke up and stretched.

‘Another new day! I wonder if Oppa is back…’  You got up and wore your fluffy blue slippers, and went out of your room.

“Oppa! Are you back?” you yelled, but there was no answer.

“Guess, not…” you sighed and went to the bathroom and did your daily morning routine.

You changed into your uniform, grabbed your bag pack, took your hand phone and went down stairs,

*Bzzt Bzzt*

“A text message? Might be B1A4 since they said that they wanted to walk in the morning with me…” You said as you clicked the ‘read’ button.

----

To: ~~~~

Morning! ~~~~-sshi! We’re waiting for you outside~ So you can come out now, but you can take your time!

From: CNU

----

To: CNU

I’m on my way out, just need to wear shoes… See you…

From: ~~~~

----

 

“I guess I gotta get my shoes!” You said as you went to the shoe rack and took your sneakers and wore them, you slung your bag pack on your shoulder, unlocked the door and went out.

“~~~~-AH!” You heard some one call you. You just locked the door and turned around.

“~~~~-AH!!!” Gongchan yelled as he ran to you and gave you a hug.

“Morning Gongchan-oppa…” You said as you hugged back.

“Ooh! You called me OPPA!!” Gongchan said happily.

“Well you told me too…” you said breaking the hug.

“Hey, if you call Gongchan, ‘oppa’ you better call us ‘oppa’ too!” Sandeul said protesting.

“But…” You mumbled.

“Yup I agree with Sandeul!” Baro said nodding his head,

“We all agree, You gotta call us oppa!” CNU and Jinyoung said in unison.

“Um… okay then…” You said agreeing with them.

“Well…. Say our names!!” Sandeul said impatiently.

“Um…okay…” you said while looking at them.

“S-Shi- I-I mean CNU-Oppa…” You said.

“You can call me Shinwoo if you want to, ~~~~-ah!” CNU said while grinning.

“O-okay” you said while smiling.

“Baro-oppa!” You said as you looked at Baro smiling happily.

“Yay! She called me oppa!!” Baro said grinning happily.

“Sandeul-oppa!!" You beamed at Sandeul.

“Yay! She called me oppa!!! She called me oppa!!” Sandeul said jumping up and down,

"Jinyounggie-Oppa!" You said happily as you beamed at Jinyoung.

“~~~~-ah, you finally called me oppa!!! You said Jinyounggie too!” Jinyoung said happ

Please log in to read the full chapter