Nicknames~

Be The One For All! Always Beside, B1A4
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

~*Soojin’s POV*~

 

‘Yeah! Plan’s working, Plan is working! She’s opening up to them, she’s opening up to them~’ I chanted in my head.

‘Man working with Jaehwa’s plan, from the start makes me tired… from chasing and hiding and avoiding ~~~~-ah… and especially… keeping away from… B1A4! And I’m not used to avoiding her I mean she’s my best friend! Jaehwa… you told me to ask her about my birthday, but I thought it wouldn’t work so, you know… but overall who knew? IT WORKED, I mean B1A4 doesn’t even know about it either… keke~’ I thought as I merrily went back home.

‘But, my birthday is coming up… but you know, I still feel bad that ~~~~-ah did forget… my birthday… I guess I should go talk to her tomorrow! I wanna do some catching up!’ I thought and continued to skip back home. 

 

~*No One’s POV*~

 

The next morning.

 

‘Good Morning Thursday!’ You thought as you stretched and got out of bed and just walked out of your room bare footed.

“Mooornning Sis!!!” Jaehwa said as he tickled you from behind, you screeched.

“O-Oppa!! Stop it!!” You laughed as he kept on tickling your sides.

“OPPA! If you don’t stop now I’ll go into your room every night and jump on your bed!” You threatened him in a fun way.

“Oh, alright. I’ll make breakfast, and you better eat today or I’m gonna tickle you every morning!” He said giving you a warning look.

“Alright, alright I will…” You mumbled.

“Oh and by the way… Soojin texted you…” Jaehwa paused at the end.

“When!?” you immediately asked.

“Last night…” Jaehwa said.

“Really?! What did she say?” You asked happily.

"Ask her in school” Jaehwa said as he smirked.

“Oh…O-okay! I will… I gotta go get dressed up now oppa!” You said as you went into the bathroom and did your daily morning routine.

 

You dressed into your uniform, took your bag and your hand phone and went down stairs, and you were shocked to see...

 

“Morning ~~~~-ah~” B1A4 chanted, your eyes widen.

“what are you guys doing in here? If my brother sees you in here he’ll—” You got cut off.

“I let them in.” Jaehwa said, your mouth gaped wide open, because it’s one of the things Jaehwa wont Do at all.

“I was thinking that we got off on the wrong foot… and since you haven’t introduced me to them, let them introduce themselves.” Jaehwa simply said.

“Starting with you” Jaehwa said as he pointed to Jinyoung.

“A-Annyeong Haesayo, Jung Jinyoung-Inminda” Jinyoung said and bowed.

“Annyeong Haesayo, Lee Jung Hwan-Inminda” Sandeul said as he bowed.

‘So his real name is Junghwan? Nice name…’ You thought.

“Annyeong Haesayo, Cha Sun Woo-Inminda” Baro said as he bowed.

‘Sunwoo? Keke~ nice name too…’ You thought as you smiled to yourself.

“Annyeong Haesayo, Gong Chansik-Inminda” Gongchan said while bowing.

‘Ahaha

Please log in to read the full chapter