Confession Part III

Be The One For All! Always Beside, B1A4
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

~*No One’s POV*~

 

You closed your eyes and heard footsteps approach…

 

“Come on, we gotta go” A voice said as you felt you were being pushed lightly, you couldn’t object so you decided to follow.

 

-------------------

 

You were still being pushed; you didn’t know where you were going.

“Where are you taking me?” But there was no reply.

‘I guess I have to find out… right?’  You thought as you kept walking, until you felt the force that was pushing you stopped.

“You can open your eyes now…” The voice said as you opened your eyes slowly and found that you were in another store… but this time it was filled with hats, you immediately thought ‘Baro!’

You turned around to expect Baro but, it wasn’t, in fact it was.....

 

 

Sandeul!

“Sandeul-oppa?” You questioned.

“What? Not happy to see me? Aww… and I was so happy to see you…” Sandeul said disappointedly.

“It’s not like that oppa~ I just didn’t expect you to be in a store filled with B-Boy hats!” You exclaimed happily as he brightened.

“Did you know that I like hats too?” Sandeul said a smirk plastered on his face.

“Really? That’s cool” You said.

“Okay now that you know that... I like hats, let’s go, I need to bring you to another store!” Sandeul said as he grabbed your wrist gently and started to drag you out of the store.

“But isn’t this where you wanted to take me?” You asked.

“Bwoh? A store filled with boring hats, and guys that might stare at you? No way!” Sandeul said as he continued to drag you to another store, this time it was filled with all kinds of hair bands.

 

“Whoa~ Cute!” You exclaimed, as you stared at the cute hair bands on display.

“Now, this… Is the place!” Sandeul said happily.

“Well, come on let’s try thing’s on!” Sandeul said as he dragged you to the first floor of the store.

 

You and Sandeul tried on loads of hair bands, One’s that had big bows attached to them, others small tiny designs.

 

Please log in to read the full chapter