She's Mine!

Be The One For All! Always Beside, B1A4
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

~*No One’s POV*~

 

2 weeks passed, You and Baro got A+ for the project.

You and B1A4 got closer, and they visited your house often and Jaehwa didn’t really mind much.

 

It was Friday night B1A4 was at your house.

 

“~~~~-ah! Give me a huuug, you didn’t give me a hug since 5 minutes ago” Baro whined.

“Baro, she gave you 15 hugs already…” CNU said as he snorted.

“Yeah, Baro-hyung, your supposed to give us a chance too~” Gongchan complained.

“Aigo, you guys whine to much, so I’ll hug her first!” Jinyoung said as he wrapped his arms your waist, and pulled you away.

“UNFAIR!” the members yelled as they pulled Jinyoung away from you.

“~~~~-ah! Help me~” Jinyoung said as he tried to get away from the firm grip, you giggled.

“Oppas, please let Younggie oppa go” You said as you walked over to them.

“Buut ~~~~-ah, he was being unfair” Baro said while giving a look to Jinyoung.

“Oppas, please? Jinyoung oppa didn’t mean any harm…” You said as you smiled.

“Guys, just listen to ~~~~-ah, since she’s asking us to do it already” Sandeul said letting Jinyoung go, the other members followed.

“Yaay, Thank you ~~~~-ah, for saving me~ so can I get a hug?” Jinyoung asked running over to you.

“Nah-ah oppa, you gotta give Shinwoo-oppa, Sandeul-oppa and Channie-Oppa a chance too” You said as you lightly pushed Jinyoung away.

“how about me?” Baro asked, slightly pouting a bit.

“Oppa, your not being fair to the other oppas” you said as you gave him a meek smile.

“Yaay, then it’s MY turn to hug her!!” Gongchan said as he gave you a tight bear hug, he muzzled his face on your hair.

“Oppa, I told you about my hair!” you pouted as Gongchan let you go.

“I

Please log in to read the full chapter