First Day of School

Be The One For All! Always Beside, B1A4
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

~*Your POV*~ (POV- Point of View)

I woke up early in the morning and looked to my clock, “5:00 am."
Then I realized that it was the first day of school , first day of High School Senior Year ,  I’m 17 years old , I have one over protective brother , he’s two years older than me, my mom and dad are often on their business trips.

I got out of bed and went to the bathroom and took a shower, brush my teeth, you know the early morning routine. I went over to my closet, and chose what to wear for school, after a few minutes of deciding what to wear since our uniforms weren't delivered yet. I finally chose one, an aqua blue T-shirt, short denim pants (knee length) and a white hoodie, I went over to the drawer and took a pair of grey socks and wore them , when I was ready I took my bag pack and went down stairs.

“Mornin’ Sis!” I jumped, not expecting my brother to be up early in the morning, his school doesn’t start in like…2 weeks.

“Yah! Lee Jaehwa! What’s the big idea sneaking up on me?” I said while clutching my chest.

“Nothing, anything wrong with it? I just thought that I could drop you to school today” Jaehwa said with a smirk on his face.

“Nah, I’ll just walk to school” I said trying to push Jaehwa out of the way.

“But, Umma insists me to drop you, especially on the first day, or.... its either I’ll drop you to school or Umma will, you wouldn’t want her saying ‘Goodbye sweetie, do well in school, Umma will be supporting you!’” Jaehwa said in a girly tone, I punched him playfully and thought about it, it is kind of embarrassing so I had to agree.

“Fine, fine you can drop me to school” I pouted and sighed heavily.

“Okay, go eat breakfast and then I’ll drop you” Jaehwa said showing a thumbs up sign.

“But…. I was hoping to be early today, plus I have a lot of catching up to do with Soojin and I’m not hungry” I said as i crossed my arms.

Jaehwa raised an eyebrow, and I immediately knew his answer.

”No.” He said firmly.

“Please, it’s the first day of school and if you like, you can drop me after I eat breakfast tomorrow” I begged him with puppy dog eyes.

'Please say yes , please say yes' I chanted in my head.

”Fine, fine just this once, if you go hungry its not my fault” Jaehwa agreed as he ruffled my hair.

“Yes!! Thank you!” I said as I hugged him.

“Yah! Just wait outside!!” Jaehwa said as he pointed at the door.

“Aish, Okay… chill I’m on my way out …” I went out the door and waited in front of his white motorbike that was parked in front of the house. I leaned on the motorbike and waited for Jaehwa to come.

Jaehwa finally came and he hopped on his motorbike and wore a helmet.

“Hop on and wear this helmet” Jaehwa said while giving me a helmet, I wore the helmet and hopped on the motorbike and hugged Jaehwa tightly as he drove me to school.

 

We finally arrived to school!! There’s a lot of people this year. My brother hopped out the motorbike, I hopped out of the bike and gave the helmet to my brother,

“Thanks Oppa! I’ll see you later..” I said as i waved and was about to walk away when,

“Here, you’ll need it, food at the cafeteria is kind of expensive when your in senior year..” Jaehwa said handing you, 50 bucks.

I smiled on how Jaehwa can be really sweet at times.

”Thanks Oppa, see you after school, oh and I’ll walk home later” I said and took the money from Jaehwa and continued to walk.

Jaehwa hopped on his motorbike and drove off.

'He's in a hurry today' I thought as i watched his bike drove off.

“~~~~-ah!! ~~~~-ah!!” Some one called out.

I heard some one call my name, I turned around and saw it was Soojin.

“Soojin-ah!” I waved at Soojin and she ran to me and gave me a tight bear hug.

“Soojin-ah I – cant – breathe!” I said with pauses.

Soojin finally let me go, “Were finally Senior Year!!” Soojin said as she pulled me over to a bench, she kept on blabbering about the new groups that just Debuted, like B1A4  and ‘Boyfriend’
, she didn’t even give me a chance to speak,

“You should see B1A4’s O.K Video ~~~~-ah! They are all sooooo cute!!” Soojin said in a dreamy tone.

“O-kay… Before we get carried away with your ‘Fan Girl Stuff’ let’s find our classes first” I said, cause if I don’t stop her now….she’ll go on FOREVER… I mean why do people… I mean “Girls” see them as if they’re all perfect, like they’re Number 1 , I mean they’re just Normal people…right? We walked in the corridor , then I remembered, the piece of paper I had, my classroom door number was on it 523 , perfect I found the classroom. 

“Soojin-ah did you find your classroom yet?” I asked looking at her.

“Nope not yet” Soojin replied while fidgeting with her bag.

She must be looking for the piece of paper that had her classroom door number.

”Aha! I found it… 5…2..3” Soojin said successfully.

“Oh, Soojin-ah were in the same class then, Hi-5!” I said while putting my hand up.

“Hi-5!” Soojin said, as her hand met mine.

”Well, Let’s go to our classroom!” Soojin said while pulling me inside, I chose a seat somewhere in the middle , while Soojin chose the seat in front of mine, then every one else chose a seat, but the other two seats beside me wasn’t taken, meaning 2 students aren’t here yet…odd who would want to be late for their first day? Oh well.

“You know what ~~~~-ah?” Soojin asked.

“N

Please log in to read the full chapter