Chapter 9

Welcome to Exo Planet

-------

"C-Cho Hee?" 

That name. It ringed in Alice's head, but it never clicked. That's not me. She denied it, she was simply a 19 year old, HUMAN girl. She lives in Jinju, South Korea. She goes to Cross Academy, she was one of the top students. She was an orphan who was adopted by her foster family, the Jungs.  Her best friend was Jessica Jung (their last names are just a coincidence). 

She slowly walked backwards, away from Tao, shaking her head. Then a sudden sting went through her head, she fell on her knees, tightly gripping onto her forehead. 

Tao immediately went beside her and tried to comfort her, but when he was about to touch her, she jerked away from his touch. "Don't touch me." She yelled, shaking her head. 

Then she felt a million daggers were being stabbed upon her, she screamed in pain. Sudden flashbacks started to occur, each only lasting a mili-second, each leaving a sharp pain behind.

First flashback, a little girl, about five years old, smiling. 

Second flashback, a woman and a man, both wearing proper attire as if they were a King and a Queen. Golden crowns placed on top their heads.

Third flashback, a group of young boys, approximately 12 of them, all  laughing and joking around together.

Fourth flashback, a tree, it was at an outstanding scale, looking like it could touch the heavens. The tree was healthy, then...

Fifth flashback, a shadow casted over the tree, and the leaves started to melt away. The tree was dying.

Sixth flashback, a girl, around Alice's age, laying against the trunk of the tree, her right thigh was stabbed, bleeding out, her hands touched the tree, and a light emitted from her touch.

Seventh flashback, the shadow was gone, the girl had disappeared and the tree was healthy again. 

Then Alice fainted...

------

Alice knew who the girl was that was badly injured, it was Ailee. She sacrificed herself, her power, to save that tree. The question that ran through her mind was, Why? 

------

Tao started to panic, but calmed himself down. He wrapped his arm under her legs and around her back, carrying her bridal style. He quickly rushed out of the cottage, but he suddenly started to feel dizzy and he had a nose bleed. Sweat trickled down his forehead.

He looked around and saw that white squirrels were jumping off the cottage's roof, but stayed in the mid-air. And he realized. He forgot to un-freeze time. 

He snapped his fingers, the ring he was wearing shimmered and everything was in motion. He gained back his strength and quickly ran back to Exo-M Kingdom. 

------

"ING CHEN! ING EXO-M! DAMN BASTARDS!" Chanyeol continued to rant to Suho as they walked through the white woods, following the white dirt path to Exo-M kingdom. "When I get my hands on Kris, I'm going to burn him to ashes." He growled. Suho lightly patted Chanyeol on the shoulder. "Ease down that temper Chanyeol. When you get too angry, you know your powers get out of hand. " Suho warned. Chanyeol closed his eyes tightly and mentally counted to 10. 

When Chanyeol let out a deep breath, Suho clapped in glee. "Good. Now quiet. I think I heard som-" Suho immediately stopped his sentence and pulled Chanyeol with him behind a bush. "What the hell?" Suho placed a finger on his mouth, telling him to shut up. 

There, Chanyeol knew why, he balled his hands into fists and his eyes started to glow gray, he slammed his fists onto the ground, they started to let out steam and the white grass was scorched. 

Tao was running past them, but it wasn't hard for Suho and Chanyeol to notice Alice in his arms, unconscious. "Why the hell does damn Tao have Alice with him?!" Chanyeol growled. "Shut up. Quick, we must follow him." Suho got up, Chanyeol doing the same, and ran the same path Tao was following. 

------

". Your nose is bleeding!" Tao began to worry more. "Hang in there Cho Hee. We're almost at the castle." He ran as fast as he can and he is fully aware of the other two following him, but his top priority is to get Alice help.

------

Chen leaned forward and kissed the wall, when he didn't feel the soft lips he expected, he opened his eyes and quickly pulled away. "What the hell?" He looked at his surroundings. I'm in a closet. He twisted the doorknob, but it wouldn't open. Damn, it's locked. He sat on the floor criss-crossed apple sauce, resting his chin on the palm of his hand, blowing away the fringe out of his eyes.

"Damn it Tao." 

 -----

 Tao ignored the stares of the people of Exo-M kingdo, he quickly passed by them, and rushed into the castle. "LAY! LAY! HYUNG! I NEED HELP!" He called out, running down a hall and bursting through the white-painted wooden door. 

------

Lay was quietly expecting his plants that were placed on a wooden table. He practiced his powers on dying plants, trying out new spells, poitions, finding new ways to help the wounded and sick.

Lay was generally quiet and awkward, shy. But when it came to his work, he was serious and determined. He loved his people, he was the soft spot in Exo-M. 

When Tao suddenly came into the room, he was startled, but when his eyes fell onto Alice, he quickly stood up and took Alice from Tao. "Tao, remove the plants from the table." He ordered. Tao carefully placed each plant back onto the shelves. 

Lay laid Alice on the table, he touched her forehead by his fingertips. This allowed him to sense any problems with the body, it identifies the area where he was suppose to show most care to. 

When Lay figured out what to do, he closed his eyes and focused on Alice, transfering his healing energy into her body. Lay gently wiped away Alice's tears, her face showed a relaxed expression. 

But before he pulled his hand away he suddenly had a vision of a girl, Alice, she was seated on a throne, a golden crown placed on her head, flower petals showering down on her, people from both kingdoms bowing before her, a symbol was glowing above her head. But the symbol was familiar...it was Cho Hee's. 

The vision ended and he quickly pulled his hand away, and stared at his hand then at her face. His eyes widened. "Cho Hee?" He called out. 

Tao quickly carried her again bridal-style and head towards the door. "Tao! Wait!" His hyung tried to stop him, but he only ignored him. 

When he opened the door, there stood the rest of Exo-M and Chanyeol and Suho. "Excellent! Now we have everyone." Kris cheered and he faced the two other Exo-K members. "Now let's make a bargain." He said in a low tone, returning a death glare to Chanyeol. 

---------

Annyeonghaseyo~

How was this chapter? Like I said, I really don't want to make long chapter, so I kind of cut some parts and decided to put them in the next one. 

Tao and Lay think Alice is Cho Hee. Is she really? I might make a twist, but it depends if I'm lazy  or not to change the entire plot again. But I might not make a twist.

Hurhur, looks like Yeol seems really pissed off at Kris and Chen~ And I apologize for explicit language. 

And a heads up on the next chapter....There might be a lot of cursing...from Chanyeol. 

Please vote if you liked it and comment what you think.

Okiee Bye♥