Chapter 1

Welcome to Exo Planet

"Umma! I don't want to go to sleep!" The stubborn little girl complained, crossing her arms across her chest sticking her head up in the air. The girl was probably around the age of 8 or 9. The mother gave a slight giggle and crouched down to meet eye level with her daughter.

"Then you won't hear any stories tonight." The little girl snapped her head back, her eyes rounded. "Arasseo, arasseo. Just don't cancel on reading the story!" The mom stood up straight and a smile placed on her lips, proud that her plan had worked. "HAHA! Umma wins."

She carried her daughter, and cradle her in her arms. The daughter only pouted cutely, "Ne, ne. Read the story now." The mother laid her down on the queen sized bed, covered with pink slik sheets.

She lifted one of the pillows and pulled out a brown leather covered book, with faint golden writing on the font. Barely making out the words, "The Tree of Life."

The mother laid next to her daughter, she opened the book and began to read the words of the first paragraph.

"When the skies and the grounds were one of legends,through their divine/twelve forces, nurtured the tree of life. An eye of red force created the evil which covered the heart of the tree of life and the heart slowly grew dry. To attempt to keep alive the heart of the tree of life the legends hereby divided the tree in half and hid each side, hence times is overturned and space turns obscure. The divine/twelve forces divided into two and created two suns that look alike into two worlds that seem alike. The legends traveled apart. The legends shall now see the same sky but must stand on different grounds. They shall stand on the same ground but shall see different skies. The day the grounds be kept a single file before one sky in two words that seem alike, the legends will meet greet each other. The day the red forces purify and the twelve forces will reunite into one perfect root... a new world shall open up."

"There was once a girl named Kim Ailee. "Oh, that's great granny's name!" The daughter spoke up, the mother nodded and went back to continue the sentence. "There was once a girl named Kim Ailee she was the princess of the plant Exo, in line to be queen of the combined kingdoms, Exo-K and Exo-M, Exoia. However, the tree of life, the tree that is the core of Exo Planet is a target of evil. Our enemies, the Dark ones, plan to destroy the tree of life and replace our light with darkness...."

Already the little girl started to grow sleepy, it's not that the story was boring, but her energy was all drained out. She closed her eyes and she fell alseep. She tried to fight her drowsiness, but she would always wake up then fall back asleep. Only hearing parts of stories.

"....Soon King Jin Joong II proposed a war against the Dark ones to White Rose council. The White Rose council were made up of the father and mothers of the young princes of the Exo-K and Exo-M kingdoms. Some agreed to the war, wanting to end our enemies, but some thought that there was still a peaceful way to handle things....." The little girl fell asleep again.

"...Ailee was traveling through the Dark Woods, her dress being ripped by the thorns and branches by bushes. Ailee had a connection with the tree, and she sensed darkness around it. She left the palace to check on the Tree of Life, if there was evil poisoning the Tree she would be the only one to know about it. But all of the protection was at the Palace and worst of all there was a war going on. The Dark Woods is a shortcut, but it was in enemy territory. She could run into Were-cats or Were-bears or even run into enemy patrols..." And the little girl's eyes fluttered a bit.

"...the princess was brutally being beaten by the Dark King, she could barely keep her eyes open. But she stood her ground, protecting the Tree, gripping onto her staff and blade. She began to chant spells, symbols glowing in the air, circling aro-" Her mother slammed the book shut, startling the little girl who has immediately sat up straight rubbing her eyes. "Aish, Cho Hee! You could've said you were sleepy." Her mother scolded.

Cho Hee shrugged her shoulders and harshly fell back onto the bed. "You even passed your bed time!" Cho Hee placed her hand onto her mother's arm. "Mianhe umma. I just really wanted to listen..." She yawned. "To the story."

Her mother sighed, she really couldn't get mad at her little princess, who literally was a princess. "Arasseo, just go to sleep now." She slipped the book under the pillow her daughter's head laid on and blew out the candle. She kissed her daughter's cheek and whispered a good night. She quickly found the door and exited the bed room.

"Good Night." Cho Hee whispered back and went to sleep.

Cho Hee woke up to the sound of shouting, screaming and things being crashed. She started to grow afraid, she swung her legs to the edge of the bed, and gently placed them onto the cold, hard wooden floor.  

She hesitanly took steps to the door, her small hands shakily twisted the door knob. When she opened the door a bit, she peeked through the crack. Even though the door was barely opened the screams were so loud it can make a child with good hearing, deaf. 

Cho Hee was completely mortified of the scene she was witnessing, there was a black figure taller than 7 feet, spikes lined on it's spine with blood dripping at the edges, it had a tail with a blade at the end, it's feet and hands had long sharp talons, but in it's hand was most terrifying. 

The monster was holding one of the palace's guard's head by his hair, his eye's were clawed out, this jaw was broken leaving it hanging open. The body was lifelessly ripped into pieces, laying right beside the beast. 

"The bastard should've told me where the princess was." The moster growled, then breaking into a wicked laugh. "But either way, I'll still rip him into shreds."

Cho Hee's lip began to quiver, wondering what to do. The beast began to sniff the air, the face was now visible and she wished it wasn't. The eyes were blood red, it's canine teeth were yellow with bits of flesh between it's teeth. The beast was a Dark One's servant. 

As it stopped sniffing it grinned showing off the it's horrific teeth. "Oh, Princess!" It called. "I smell you. Do you wanna play?" He chuckled lowly. 

Cho Hee stepped back, but she tripped over own foot and fell causing a loud thump. She stayed still as heavy footsteps began to come closer to her direction. She prayed that she won't get caught, but the door bursted open. 

The monster it's lips. "I." It stepped closer. "Found." Taking another step. "You." When it was about to pounce, Cho Hee closed her eyes and let out a yelp expecting to be devoured. But nothing happened. She slowly opened her eyes and found the beast frozen, hovering over for it had already pounced.

"Good job son!" She heard a man say. "You have learned well." A boy around Cho Hee's age came up to her and helped her stand. The older man kneeled down and hugged Cho Hee. "Thank heavens you are alright." The man and the boy had simliar features, a slim figure, a sharp jawline and sharp and intense eyes and both incredibly handsome. 

"Ajusshi...'" She trailed off. "I know you must be scared, but you must come with us. Your mother and father wants you to trust us. You're safe with us, we're just going to take you to a safer place." She shook her head, she wants to with her parents. She wants them to protect her. 

The boy came up to her and held her hand, "Cho Hee-ah, please trust us. Trust me. My powers won't work forever. There's a certain limit to them. Please come with us." The father watched his son talk to Cho Hee, hoping that a close friend would make her understand. "A-Arasseo Tao." 

They raced out of the palace, as Cho Hee runs past the still figures she notices her mother and father in thier fighting stands, back to back, holding securely onto their swords. She stops running and runs back to her parents.

"UMMA, APPA!" She yells. But they were frozen, still, and unable to say anything back. Tao and his father rushed back to her, urging her to continue going. But she stood her ground."ANIYO! UMMA, APPA! SAY SOMETHING!"  

Tao hugged her to calm her down, she began to cry. "Shhh..." He calmy hushed her. "Cho Hee, we have to go." He pulled and turned away and crouched down. "Piggyback ride?" She nodded and wiped her tears away with her pajama sleeves. She went on top of Tao's back wrapping her legs around his waist. Tao stood up and held her legs tight to secure her from falling.

"Let's go." Tao's father spoke. 

They started to run through the white woods, where the trees, grass and animals were the color white. But they suddenly stopped. "We're far enough now. " Tao's father spoked and Tao nodded. Tao held out one of his hands, the other still holding onto Cho  Hee's leg, and he snapped his fingers, causing a shockwave. 

Then birds began to chirp and a white rabit ran across the pathway they were on. That meant everything was unfrozen. Tao's breathing haggared and he stumbled. "Oppa, put me down." Cho Hee said. "N-N-No. I'm okay dongsa-" "I said put me down. Now!" And he followed her command. "Oppa are you okay?" Tao nodded and his father patted his shoulder. "Good Job." And they exchanged smiles with eachother. 

They then found a small cottage in the middle of the woods. "We're here." Tao nodded and looked down at Cho Hee. She tightend her grip with Tao's hand. "It's okay. This place is safe."  And he guided her into the cottage. 

Everything was old, an antic, cob webbs were everywhere, but there was one door in the room and a round table in the center.

The table was made of marble, and there was scriptures written onto it. But at the middle a piece was missing, like a puzzle piece and it was shaped in a hexagon. 

"Quick open the door Tao." Tao's father commanded, Tao obeyed. While still holding onto Cho Hee's hand he opened the door, but inside the room was nothing, but darkness which frightened Cho Hee even more. 

"Tao...You know what to do." Tao nodded at his father and looked at Cho Hee with sad eyes. Cho Hee's eyes glistened with fear. "Cho Hee do you trust me?" Cho Hee nodded immediately. "Of course oppa!" "Then go into the room with me." She thought for a moment, but agreed. 

Tao and Cho Hee got into the room and he closed the door behind them, darkness surrounding them. Tao was out of Cho Hee's vision. 

On the other side of the door, Tao's father whisked out a hexagon shaped pendant and placed it onto the hole. The pendant clicked onto the table and the seams started to glow. 

The writings began to glow as well and a holographic grid began appear and he began to type coordinates to a different destination.

"T-Tao. I'm scared." Cho Hee whimpered, but the dark room started to light up.

Cho Hee stared at the twinkling stars that now filled the room, she tried to dodge the hovering planets. She was amazed, the room turned into the galaxy.

"You don't need to be scared." Tao all of a sudden appeared in front of her. "You're brave." And he hugged her, Cho Hee hugged back. "Oppa...What's going to happen?" She asked. "My father is going to send you to a safer place. Your parents ordered him to." He simplified the explanation. "Are you coming with me?" She hugged tighter, closing her eyes, hoping for a 'yes.' "I wish..." 

She looked up, her eyes getting teary. He wiped away her tears with his thumb. "Don't worry. One day we'll meet again." She sniffled. "Promise?" "Promise."

"Where am I going?" She muffled into his chest. "A place called...' He pondered for the name. "A place called...Earth." He then pointed to a nearby planet. "Earth? Sounds weird." She commented, staring at the planet. "You won't think that later on." He said quietly. "And why not?" He stayed silent, nuzzling his face into her hair, ignoring her question.

When Tao's father was done typing the cooridnates, the pendant disapeared and all he had to do left was to press the green glowing button that said 'Teleport.'  But he decided to wait, giving the two friends a minute to say goodbye.

When the pendant disappeared it reappeared above Cho Hee's head. Tao grabbed it and pulled away from the hug. He went behind her and put the necklace around Cho Hee's neck. "Wherever you might be, whatever happens, don't loose this necklace." Cho Hee nodded making a mental note to not lose the precious necklace. 

"Tao, hurry now!" His father warned at the other side of the door. Tao  sighed and stared at Cho Hee. 

He stepped closer to her and grabbed one of her hands. "I'm going to miss you." And he gave her a peck on the lips. Cho Hee turned scarlet. "I won't ever forget you oppa." Tao gave a sad smile and gave her one last hug. 'I'm going to miss her hugs.' He thought.

He stepped away, his back touching the door. "Appa! She's ready." He yelled back. Tao's father pressed the button and inside the room, a white circle formed around Cho Hee. "I'll miss you." She croaked. 

He only gave another sad smile. "Cho Hee-ah...You won't miss me." Cho Hee was taken back by his comment. The circle started to glow stronger.

"What are you talking about? Of course I'll miss you. I'll miss everyone." She stated and was about to step out of the circle, but the circle had a force surrounding her to keep her in. Like an invisible wall. She pressed her hands on the invisble force, tears running down her cheeks. 

"You won't miss me because..." He looked down. "You won't remeber me....You won't remeber anyone." He whispered, but Cho Hee heard it. Just when she was about protest, she vanished. The circle disappeared and the room turned dark leaving Tao in the darkness.

~~~~~~~~~~

Welp, this is the first chapter! I hope this turned out to be a good beginning. 

I hope the story will turn out well and all...

Anyways please vote if you liked it and I'll soon make a new chapter. 

If you're wondering why everything is in italics the next chapter will explain why.

And the first paragraph of the story that Cho Hee's mom was reading is the narration of Exo's Mama at the beginning of the song.

Okieee, bye!

-Pattyrific