Chapter 6

Welcome to Exo Planet

------*Author's POV*-----

Alice awkwardly stood there, still confused of what she was suppose to do. She watched as the others take their seats around the table.

Moments later the doors bursted open, an expressionless Sehun walked in, the doors closing behind him by themselves.

Suho looked up from the others and raised his eyebrows. "Found that lucky maiden?" Suho joked, the others sharing grins. Sehun took his seat and closed his eyes and breathed. "Shut up."

He opened his eyes and stared at Alice, taking in all of her features that he hasn't gotten a chance to notice when they first met. Suho cleared his throat and began to speak. "Baekhyun, you used portal pearls, correct?" Baekhyun nodded. Suho and Chanyeol exchanged glances.

"Alice, are you aware of the ancestry of your parents." Alice shook her head. "I'm an orphan. My foster family and I don't really talk that much." He nodded. "Have you ever found out the identifies of your birth parents?" "No. My foster parents found me on the streets." 

Suho sighed in frustration. "Alice, do you mind if we...do certain tests with you?" She furrowed her eyebrows. "Depends why?" "The portal pearls that Baekhyun use that brought you here, only teleport Exotics--people who live in Exo Planet, they too have special abilities like us, but minor powers." 

Alice could only stare at him in disbelief. "N-Nonsense." She refused. "Why, it is true? It only transport people or other living things that come from our planet. It is for safety. That's why we question you being a human." Chanyeol reasoned, casually sitting back in his chair.

"She couldn't be an Exotic, for exotics are productive and useful people. For she is proven with no use." Sehun butted in, coldly staring at her. Alice gritted her teeth and clenched her fist. He's acting like a ! 

"I'm not useless!" Alice spoke up. Sehun smirked and laid back at his seat. "Fine, I'll try your stupid tests." She crossed her arms across her chest and shot a glare at Sehun. Suho nodded and looked back at Chanyeol. "Chanyeol will be the one testing you."

Chanyeol stood up and walked next to her, trying to hide his smile. "Chanyeol, don't be too rough on her. We're still not sure if she could be an exotic." Suho warned. Chanyeol nodded and led the way out of the room.

Alice quietly followed behind Chanyeol. Omo. He's still handsome even from behind. He suddenly stopped in front of a wall. He looked behind and smiled. He held up his hand and slowly began to reach into the wall. The wall began to form ripples as his arm started to go in deeper, when he pulled back, in his hands were 2 pearls. 

"Are those the portal pearls Baekhyun used?" She asked. "Ne." He placed one pearl in his pocket and one on the ground. He wrapped his arm around Alice's shoulder and brought her close to him. She could smell his cologne and her cheeks tinted into a brighter shade of red and pink. Chanyeol's foot hovered over the pearl and he stomped on it.

Immediately the pearl shattered, white smoke casting around them, everything around them was now out of their vision. Alice remembered about the bright light and closed her eyes tightly.

-----------

"You can open your eyes now." She heard Chanyeol say. She slowly opened her eyes, her eyes dilating to adjust to the light. They were on a grass field, when she looked west, she could see the Exo-K castle. "This should be far enough to start."

Alice snapped her head back to see Chanyeol a couple of feet away from her. "W-Wait! But shouldn't I like g-get a w-warm up first! I don't know what to do." He shrugged and cracked his knuckles. "If you're an exotic you'll know what to do." He simply said.

"B-But." Chanyeol clapped his hands once and when they were apart, flames were at the palms of both hands. "Omo..." Chanyeol threw the flames at Alice and she quickly dodged it, letting out a slight squeal. "Sagittas (means fire arrows in latin CX) !" He yelled and a symbol of a phoenix appeared in front of him. Then arrows made out of fire shot out of it. 

The angles of how the arrows shot, trapped her, she couldn't run away. When a set of arrows were shooting straight towards her, she covered her ears, closed her eyes and hugged her knees. "HAJIMA! (means: stop)" She yelled. 

She waited to be peirced by the flaming arrows, but when she felt unharmed she looked up and a symbol was sheilding her. The symbol was a star in a circle which was in between two crescent moons that mirrored eachother, were on each side. Immediately, Chanyeol's symbol dissapeared and his eyes were wide open.

"A-Alice." He stuttered and the symbol faded away. He ran up to her and help her stand, he grabbed her by the shoulders and stared into her eyes. Alice's eyes were slightly glowing gray, but were turning  back into her origianl dark chocolate brown eyes. 

"W-What was that?" Alice asked, avoiding Chanyeol's stare. "T-That was your symbol." He answered. "What's that suppose to mean then?" "It means that you're from he- ALICE WATCH OUT!" He pushed her away and lightning strikes shot at Chanyeol.

Unfortunately, Chanyeol was hit and he fainted, he was badly injured. Alice was about to run towards Chanyeol's aid, but someone grabbed her and forced a cloth over and nose. She struggled to breath and tried to escape the person's grasp. 

She felt her eyes getting heavier and her body got weaker and she fainted. The person's grasp loosened, and he tied her hands together. 

"Chen, good job!" Chen felt a hand on his shoulder and he shook the hand off harshly. "Kris, this is stupid." He argued, carrying Alice in bridal style. "Non-sense." Kris defended. "Why don't we just capture Chanyeol instead of the girl?" "Chanyeol is strong and he can easily break through our defenses. Plus, I have a feeling this girl is very important to them." Chen rolled his eyes. "Well it's either her or nothing, we need a hostage to bargain with Exo-K for more portal pearls." Kris said while slightly kicking Chanyeol to be sure if he really was unconscious. "Tch. Whatever, just ask Tao to stop time and let him sneak into the castle and steal them." "Aish, you never pay attention in our meetings. Pabo (idiot), we don't know where they have hidden them and they have high security." "Arasseo, arasseo (means fine or I understand)." 

----------

As they travel back to Exo-M kingdom, Chen couldn't help, but notice how beautiful Alice was and how familiar she looked. 

So her name is Alice...

----------

Annyeonghaseyo~

AIGO! I KNOW IT! I JUST KNOW THAT THIS CHAPTER TURN OUT BAD.

OMO! CHANYEOL!! BABY NOOOOOO! keke...

Okay, so false alarm. Turns out that the REALLY exciting part MIGHT be in the next chapter. 

Hur, hur, hur. 

Turns out some of my friends from my school are acutally reading my story. But they're still on the first chapter =.= Hehe, I posted the link to this story on my bio on instagram so that's why they know about this. Hehe.

Maybe I should make a dirty chapter in the future? Just to freak them out.  

Anyways, please vote if you like this story and COMMENT WHAT YOU THINK. c: 

Okieee, bye♥