Chapter 5

Welcome to Exo Planet

-----*Sehun's POV*----

"I'm Oh Sehun." I introduced myself, she nodded. "Thank you again." Alice said. I nodded and walked past her, I should head back before Suho gets worried. "Wait!"

I stopped and turned around. She was looking at her feet, her hands clasped together. "C-Can you tell me where I am?" She asked. 

I furrowed my eyebrows. Does she not know what land she is standing on? I grew suspicious. "Where did you come from?" I asked. She looked up and furrowed her eyebrows as well. "I asked you first." 

I scoffed. "You should hold that tongue of your's when you are in the presence of a prince." I retorted. She rolled her eyes and looked around. "What prince?"

I gasped. She is not aware of me? I walked closer to her and gripped onto her wrist. "Where are you from?" I asked again into her ear. When I pulled away to examine her face, her face was flushed. "I-I...I-I'm from..."

She was pulled away from me and I was pushed onto the ground. My teeth gritted, just when I was about to curse at the bastard that pushed me, I gave a blunt expression instead. 

"Tsk. Tsk. Tsk. You really shouldn't mess with girls like that dongsaeng." I glared at Baekhyun, his arm wrapped around Alice's waist. "Yah, Baekhyun! Let go of her." Kai came up behind Baekhyun and harshly pulled him away by his shoulder. 

He placed a hand on her shoulder. "Gwenchana Alice?" He asked. She nodded. "Gwenchana Kai." He smiled and looked back at me. "And you. What were you doing to her a while ago?" He asked lowly.

I stood up and brushed the non-existing dust off my shoulder and glared at him. "How does she know you, but not know me?" I said in disbelief. 

"Maybe because she isn't from here." He rolled his eyes. "I can tell. But from where?" I asked impatiently, tapping my foot. "Earth." He bluntly stated and looked back at Baekhyun. 

My eyes rounded. "B-BWO!? JINJA!? WHY IS SHE HERE THEN?" Kai crossed his arms and pointed to Baekhyun with his lips. "Why don't you ask hyung here?" I averted my gaze to Baek. and he slyly laughs and rubs his nape. "Hehe. Long story you see..." He trailed off. 

-----------

"Ah~ I see. It's Baek.'s fault." I understood and glanced at Alice as we were walking back to the Exo-K Kingdom. "It wasn't entirely my fault. You see, if Kai would've been more careful to check if anything else was with him before he took the portal to Earth then that would've prevent the fight with were-cat and prevent Alice seeing us using our powers which would also prevent from suddenly te-" "OKAY! WE GET IT!" Kai yelled annoyed. 

However Alice just stared us, still confused. I nudged Kai's arm. "Should we explain to her about everything now?" I whispered. "We should wait until we get back. I think it's best if Suho decides." I nodded in agreement. 

-----------

We approached the town that surrounded Exo-K kingdom, carriages passed us, the smell of fresh baked bread filled the air from nearby bakeries. Soon a crowd of our people circled us. 

"The  princes!" One said with a bright smile. We all bowed except for Alice. "How do you do?" Kai smiled back. "We are all doing fine. But prince Kai...Why do you look beaten up, oh and you too Prince Baekhyun?!" An ajumma asked, eyeing Kai and Baekhyun. "Oh, Mianhe ajumma, but that is business concerning only the Princes." She nodded and smiled. "I understand." 

We walked passed them, but a couple of maidens came up to me and offered gifts. "Prince Sehun, please except our gifts." They bowed, I kindly accepted them. "Gamsahaminda." 

----*Alice's POV*----

This Sehun guy really seems popular with the ladies. The rest of us were waiting for Sehun while he was dallying the girls. 

"Come, let's go. Let's just leave Sehun." Baekhyun smirked and continued leading the way. Kai and me nodded and followed.

I stared at Kai's right arm, his arm had a bad wound. "Kai does your arm hurt?" I asked looking up at him. "Hmm? Oh, it's nothing." He reassured. "But it looks like you are badly wounded." I said still concerned. He smiled at me. "I'm okay. It's nothing."

"WE'RE HERE!" Baekhyun cheered running up to the giant gates that were painted gold, surrounding a humongous castle. Baekhyun ran up to the 8 guards that were guarding the castle gates and waved his hands in front of their faces. "YOOHOO~" He teased. 

The gates opened and Kai and Baekhyun went in, but when I was passing by the guards they pulled me back. "And what do you think you are doing young lady?" One of the guards asked sternly. Immediately my nervous self took over. 

"I-I-I....I..." I stuttered. "She is my lady." Baekhyun suddenly came in, wrapping an arm around my waist, bringing me close to him. The guard's expression softened and he bowed. "Mianhe, I did not know." Baekhyun cunningly smiled and guided me inside the castle.

Once we got into the castle, I removed Baekhyun's arm. "Okay." Baekhyun clapped his hands. "Alice, we will explain everything later on, but for now, follow us. Don't want you to get lost." I nodded and stayed close to Kai.

---------

Baekhyun bursted through two giant double doors. Inside the room that the doors separated us from was three other boys sitting in a round table. The one with very pale skin that seemed to glitter, stood up.

"Baekhyun! Where on earth have you been?" He raised an eyebrow. Baekhyun cutely smiled, his eyes turning into crescents. "Exactly. Where on Earth have I been Suho?" He sneakily asked the question back. Suho eyes widened. "No. YOU DID NOT DO WHAT I THINK YOU DID?!" Suho raised his voice.

Baekhyun moved his body side-to-side cutely, waving his arms around. "Kkaebsong~" he giggled. Suho's eyebrow twitched, when he was about to yell at him, he noticed my presence. He maintained his posture. "And who might you be?" He asked towards me.

"Oooo~ Let Kai explain." Baekhyun ingenuously interrupted, pushing Kai by his arm. "Shut up." Kai scolded. Suho sat back down, his back straight, hands on top of one another. "Kai." He waved his hand next to an exmpty seat that was next to him. 

Kai sighed and sat on it. "Okay. It's a long story." Suho adjusted his sitting position. "Take your time." Kai nodded and began his explanation. "It started when we saw a were-cat beside Alice's house..."

-----------

Kai fell back on his chair after explaining how I end up being here. Suho focused on the center of the table. "Suho, but don't the portal pearls only transpo-" Suho waved his hand to cut off the boy with cute ears. "I know Chanyeol. Hmm..." Suho began to think.

"Alice is it?" I nodded. "Do you have any markings on your body?" I shook my head. "Like natural markings or something like that?" He nodded. "Oh, then no." 

If he didn't mean natural ones, then my tattoo would count, but since not, then I suppose no. Kai stood up abruptly. "Alice are you sure that tattoo is not natural?" He questioned. I nodded. "Of course, I told you how I got it already." I defended. 

Suho sat up straight and examined me. "May I please see the tattoo?" He asked in a calm tone. I hesitantly nodded. I pulled down the side of my dress shirt revealing my bare shoulder. "What? Where's the tattoo?" Kai said. 

I looked at my shoulder and saw that the tattoo is gone. What? How? I pulled up my shirt. My tattoo just can't suddenly dissapear. "Hmmm...Kai you saw this tattoo right?" Kai nodded. "Can you describe what it looked like? 

Kai whispered into Suho's ear and his eyes widened. "I-Impossible. Your eyes must be playing a trick on you." Kai shook his head. "I saw it." Suho sighed deeply.

"We'll discuss this later on. In the mean time..." He looked back at me. "Alice, I'm assuming you want some sort of explanation, am I right?" I nodded. 

"Very well. There are two kingdoms, Exo-K and Exo-M, together form Exoia. 6 princes rule Exo-K, which is us and 6 other princes rule Exo-M. But when united, a King or a queen, perhaps both, rule Exoia. 10 years ago, our parents ruled Exo-K and Exo-M and the kingdoms were one. A King and queen ruled, which was the Royal Family. But they had a daughter. When she turned the age of 20 she would be queen and be in power. But we were suddenly attacked by our enemies, the Dark Ones. And while everyone else was busy with the battle, the princess went missing. Our fathers and mothers died in battle, along with the Royal Family. But Kai's father saw one of Exo-M's rulers with the princess. After the battle, Kai's father last words was, 'Exo-M are traitors.' Ever since then, we carry those words with us." Suho breathed and took a sip of his water.

"And so you guys have powers?" Suho chuckled. "I suppose so. "Surely, you can't believe that. That's non-sense." "Yes, that's what we first thought as well, so we decided to investigate. All the clues we found always lead up to Exo-M." 

"But-" He stood up, interrupting me. "Enough of that. In the mean time..." He glanced at the others and the rest stood up and bowed.

"Welcome to Exo Planet." They greeted in sync.

-----------------

Annyeong~

I keep making the chapters long. I had to delete some other minor parts to make it short as possible. Didn't really make a big difference.

Haha! I just had to put kkaebsong~

Please comment what you think and vote if you like it! c: 

Hurhurhuhrhur. 

Get ready for the next chapter. MWHAHA!

Okieee. Bye♥