Chapter 10

Welcome to Exo Planet

 

Tao stared at the Kris then back at Alice. Kris glanced at her and back to Chanyeol and Suho. "What business must you make with us?" Suho asked calmly. "Come, follow me. We must discuss this in a different location." Kris walked away, the others following behind.

Lay was confused, he stayed behind the rest, staring at Tao's back. "Tao." He called to his dongsaeng. Tao abruptly stopped walking. "What?" He snapped. Lay stared at Alice, he saw that familiar glow that he use admire with Cho Hee. "That's Cho Hee." He said, not in a question, but in a statement. 

Tao stiffened but stared blankly at him, tightening his grip onto Alice. "Maybe she is, maybe she's not." And he continued walking with the rest. 

-------

Kris sat at the very edge of the table and waited for others to sit, but Chanyeol and Tao were the only ones standing. Suho nudged Chanyeol in the stomach by his elbow, "Sit your down." He hissed. Chanyeol rolled his eyes, but obeyed. 

Tao was now the only one standing, him still carrying Alice. "Aren't you tired?" Lu Han asked glancing at the girl. Tao shook his head. "No, I'm not." Lu Han shrugged his shoulders and leaned back in his chair. 

Kris signaled Tao to come next to him. "I suppose you are wondering what the hell we want from you and why we have, " He pointed to Alice. " this girl." Suho nodded. "Well it's simple. We would like to make an exchange."

Tao furrowed his eyebrows at the word exchange. He can't let go of Alice, now that he knows that it might be Cho Hee, he must continue to keep her true identity a secret. 

"As you may know, Kai, holding the power of teleportation, is able to make simple pearls into portal pearls. Since him being in Exo-K, you're supplied with an unlimited amount of those special pearls. While our supply is almost out. We have asked for another supply of portal pearls, but you have denied our requ-" "Just get to ing point!" Chanyeol interrupted. Kris sighed. "You give us more pearls, we give you the girl."

"You can't do that!" Tao and unexpectedly Lay, both disagreed. Kris gave them a questioning look. "And why not?" He questioned in an annoyed tone. Tao shared looks with Lay, Lay walked beside Kris and whispered into his ear. "You have no idea what this girl is capable of." 

Kris seemed to be taken back, but was quite intringed, he showed a smug look and bowed to Suho and Chanyeol. "It seems like we'll have to cancel the deal. Looks like the girl can be quite useful to us."

Chanyeol stood up from his chair and slammed his fist onto the table. He glared at Kris, fire reflecting off his eyes. "Bastard! You can't ing do that!" He yelled. Kris shrugged his shoulders and rolled his eyes. "You always have had a bad temper haven't you Chanyeol?" He teased. 

Chanyeol let out a breath of fire, shocking poor Xiumin who fell back onto the floor with his chair. "Give her back!" He growled. "Or I'll burn your mothering asses." He threaten. "I'd like to see you try." Lu Han commented with a lazy tone. 

Chanyeol grabbed Lu Han by the collar. "I would love to burn your pretty face you got from your of a mother." He said between gritted teeth. Lu Han smirked, then Chanyeol was sent flying against the wall. Lu Han's hands were raised, he moved them side to side, Chanyeol following his movements. "You seem to have forgotten about my power. Telekeneisis, remember?" He wickedly smile. 

A serpent of flames shot out of Chanyeol's palms and attacked Lu Han. Lu Han dodged them, but Chanyeol was free. When the serpents disappeared, Lu Han strangled Chanyeol with his mind, tightening every single muscle, vain, and organs. Chanyeol's face was red, his lungs were about to give out. 

"Stop!" 

 Chanyeol was released and he grabbed his throat, desperately gasping for air. "T-Thanks" He muttered to Suho. Suho nodded and faced Kris. "Kris, surely you must know that she is of great importance to us. Just give us the girl and we'll give you the pearls that you need. " He tried to compromise, but from what Lay had told Kris, he became a bit stubborn to give in. "Please leave...while you can." 

Suho didn't move and showed no sign of leaving. "Not without Alice." They both intently stared back into each other's eyes. Xuimin who grew annoyed with their stubbornness spoke up. "Dear gods, you guys are like little girls who won't give up a doll. Why don't we have a competition?" He said, hoping that it would stop their endless bickering. 

"C-Competition for what?" Alice asked while rubbing her eyes, her left arm linked around Tao's. What the hell happened? She thought as she saw everyone's serious expressions. 

"Why, a competition for you my lady." Lu Han interjected, slyly smirking. 

----------

Annyeonghaseyo~

YEHET! I finally updated!

lol. I'm really happy right now~ I just got a bunch of cheesy/erted pickup lines. 

They're too funny! Anyways~

Looks like Kris won't give up Alice now...HURHUR! I wonder what the competition will be like? HAHA! I really don't know...I just like came up with the competition thing a while ago. So it will require a whole pack of new ideas. Ugh...

Welp, please vote if you liked it and comment what you think! 

Okieee, BYEEE!♥