Chapter 8

Welcome to Exo Planet

----*Author's POV*----

Chen was only a couple of cetemeters away from kissing Alice, but he just suddenly froze. Alice tried to remove him, but he was a bit too heavy for Alice.

"Let me help you." Tao pulled Chen away by his waist and locked him inside a closet. Tao his heels and faced Alice. He bowed fully and raised his head. "My name is Huang ZiTao, but you can call me Tao."  He stood up straight.

Wow...He's handsome too. She bowed back. "M-My name is A-" "-lice." He finished with a cute smile. He held her hand and led her out of the room. "W-What about Chen? Where are you taking me?" He was rushing her out of the castle, but replied. "Don't worry about Chen, he's safe in the closet." He lauhed. "And I'm going to show you something." 

Alice noticed some of the maids and guards are still, a maid accidently dropped a vase of flowers, and the fragments of the glass continued to stay in the air. "Wow." Alice managed to say.

----------

"Almost there." Tao said. They were passing through the White woods, quietly. Tao knew that some servants of Dark ones were scoping out of their land for new recruits. 

He suddenly stopped, Alice bumped into his back and made an 'umph' sound. Tao looked over his shoulder and gave a slight smile. "Sorry." He moved aside and she saw a cottage. It was old-looking, the stones that were used to build it, had been eroded down by weather and the windows were shattered and the door had lost some screws.

"What is this place?" She asked stepping a bit closer to the cottage. Tao walked beside her, he opened the door and they both entered the small home. 

"Before the arguements we, Exo-K and Exo-M, use to be friends, we all use to pull pranks on eachother, steal loaves of bread from bakeries for the poor, do combat together. We were like brothers. The royal family had a daughter...Her name was Cho Hee." He smiled, recalling the past memories of her. "She use to be part of our 'group' she was cute, intelligent, kind...and she was the most powerful one out of all of us." Alice nodded. "What do you mean she was powerful?" She asked. "Ailee, Cho Hee's great grandmother, her powers, they were incredible. She had the power to harness the light and the dark. No one ever contained that kind of power. Enemies wanted to kidnap her and extract the power from her, who ever had that power would be the most strongest person in the entire universe. After she died, her children's children's child, Cho Hee, was born. She was the reincarnation of Ailee, she had the same power." Tao explained. "When our enemies, the Dark Ones, heard the news about this, they contiued their plan to get the power." "You seem to know more about this topic than the rest Exo-M and Exo-K." Alice interrupted. Tao chuckled and nodded. "It seems so."

"Then why bring me here?" Tao shrugged. "This place....it just brings back memories. Can't you...tell?" He closely looked at her, as if he was waiting for a sudden reaction. But she just looked around the empty cottage. Until her eyes caught the round table in the middle.

She slowly walked towards it, she traced the shapes and symbols with her fingertips until they met the missing piece in the center. She closely examined it. "This is missing a piece?" Tao nodded. "The shape...I-I think I have something that might fit." She patted the pockets of her skirt, she pulled out a necklace.

The pendant of the neckalce was a hexagon, letters were ingraved into it. Spelling out 'EXO.' She stared at it and back at the mising space in the table. Is this the missing piece? 

Tao's eyes widened, he stepped forward and polietly took the necklace out of Alice's hands. He went behind her and put the necklace around her neck. He turned her around and faced her, his hands crept up to her face and he held her cheeks. 

Heat raised up to her cheeks and she looked away. 

----*Tao's POV*----

I can't believe this is her after all these years.

I wasn't for sure if this was her, b-but...I it is her. I found her. 

I gathered up my courage and kissed her forehead and gave her a tight hug. I missed her hugs. 

I pulled away and smiled, she's here. She's finally back.

"C-Cho Hee?"

--------

Annyeonghaseyo~

Hehe. This is more like a filler chapter, so yeah...

YEHET~ CHO HEE? IS THIS REALLY HER?! lol. I think it's obvious, but I want to make a twist so bad...If you read my other story on Quotev, my twists are sick (in a cool and bad way). lol. 

Please vote if you liked it and comment what you think. 

Well...the next chapter should be interesting. Keke.

Okieee Bye♥