Chapter 7

Welcome to Exo Planet

----*Author's POV*----

Kris and Chen entered the Exo-M castle, Alice still being carried by Chen. "Who's that?" Kris looked behind him and saw Tao sweaty, probably back from his combat training. 

Tao's eyes widen when he saw Alice unconscious and in Chen's arms. "W-why do you guys have her with you?" He asked, his eyebrows furrowed. "She's just something to bargain with with Exo-K. We're running low on supplies of portal pearls." Kris explained. "Someone. Not something." Tao corrected and walked away.

Alice began to stir and Chen panicked a little. "H-Hyung, she's beginning to regain consciousness." Chen warned. Kris simply waved his hand. "Just take her into your quarters, make sure to tie her feet too. We can't have her running away." Chen groaned. "Wae?! Why my room?" Kris rolled his eyes and left him without another word.

---------

Chen kicked his bedroom door opened. "Aish, you just suddenly got heavy!" He slowly and carefully, carried Alice to his bed, but stumbled a couple of times. 

He gently placed Alice on his bed, the silk sheets brushing against her delicate skin. He adjusted the pillow under her head. His eyes scanned her face and stopped at her bruised cheek and a cut on her lip. 

He rummaged through his drawers and took out a cloth, he walked into his own bathroom and filled a bowl with water. He brought his supplies back into his room and placed them on top of the night stand that was right next to his bed. 

He wet the cloth and squeezed it to get the excess water out, he lightly dabbed on her lip. But Alice suddenly opened her eyes. Chen pulled his hand away, she immediately sat up straight and observed her surroundings. 

Then she remembered what happened to Chanyeol. 

-------

Chanyeol woke up, his body in utter pain. His head started to throb and a burning sensation started to spread throughout his body. He reached into his pocket, still lying down, and took out the second portal pearl. He used the rest of his strength and crushed the white and blue pearl with his index finger and thumb. 

". Chen's power always pisses me off."

-------

She glared at Chen, Chen felt lasers and he sighed. "Look, Chanyeol isn't badly hurt. I really didn't have a choice." She snapped her head away. "Where am I?" She asked. "In Exo-M kingdom." Chen answered. Her body froze for a minute, but then relaxed. So I guess he's one of Exo-M's princes? 

She looked up again and admired Chen's features. He's handsome too. "Well, I guess you figured out that you're our 'prisnor'....So...stay." He walked to the door and before he left, he remarked, "And don't leave this room." And he closed the door. 

Alice got off the bed and continued to explore the spacious bedroom. "This seems quite neat for a boy." She thought aloud. 

Then she heard the sound of an instrument, a piano to be exact. She left the room and was left standing in the middle of the hallway. She stayed quiet and listened to the sound of the music...it was soft, but can still be clearly heard. She used her keen hearing, and followed it to a white door. 

She placed her ear on the door and can could hear someone singing. She slowing opened the door a little and peeked throught the crack of it. 

Chen was playing on a white piano, Alice was marveled not only by the paino, but by his powerful voice. She sneaked into the room and slowly shut the door behind her. She laid back agaisnt the wall and listened. 

ije kkumcheoreom nae mameun keudae gyott’e kamanhi meomchwoseoyo
han sun-gando kkae-ji anhneun kkeut’obneun kkumeul kkwoyo

 

ije sumcheoreom nae gyot’e hangsang swimyo geureohke isseojumyon
Nothing better, nothing better than you
Nothing better, nothing be-

He suddenly stopped playing the piano and he turned around. "I told you to stay in the room." He blunted and stood up. "Well, I just got curious when I heard music." He started to walk towards her. "You have a nice voice by the way." She complimented. 

Chen nodded and was now right in front of her. He placed each of his hands on both sides of her head, trapping her. Alice's cheeks tinted and she looked down. What the hell is he doing? 

Chen lowered his head to her ear. "Tell me now..." Alice gulped. "Is my voice really that good?" He asked. She began to fluster and blink rapidly, his eyes locked onto her lips. 

----*Chen's POV*----

What the hell is going on with me?! I just had a sudden urge to kiss her! I feel like I need to stop, but I don't want to.

I stared at her lips then at her eyes, they started to shine a bit of gray. She then grabbed my arm and tried to push me away, but I was way stronger than her. 

Her eyes, they were so familiar, I was attracted to them, it was like it had a magic spell cast on them. 

I started to lean closer and closer to the point where my lips ghosted over her's. 

----------

Alice stared at Chen, he was starting to close the space. His lips brushed against her's, sending a weird tingling feeling at the pit of her stomach. 

Omo....

Just before Chen could press onto Alice's lips, time had stopped.

---------

Annyeonghaseyo~

Hurhurhur~

That ending though. lol. I really wanted to put more, but that would be rushing into it. 

TIME HAD STOPPED! OH NO! Atleast we all know that Chanyeol is okay, but he seems pretty pissed off. HAHA!

I guess this would be a 'ChenChen chapter!' Your welcome. Haha! 

I really like Chen now and Chanyeol and Sehun and Kai and Lay and Luhan....omo....I love all of them. I can't choose. >"<

Please vote if you liked it and comment what you think! Spread the word too about this story! I would really appreciate it! 

Okieeee, bye♥