Chapter 3

Welcome to Exo Planet

~Kai's POV

I followed Alice into another empty hallway, we walked pass other classrooms until she stopped infront of a door. She waved her hand to the door and smiled. "This is the school's dance studio." She opened the door.

The room was capacious, mirrors were on the walls and steros were planted on the corners of the walls. She walked in and I followed behind her. "Wow. It's really...roomy." Alice giggled. "Ne. It has to be big, inorder to fit 26 students." "Wow...again." She nodded.

"Wait, don't we need to wear sweats and stuff like that?" I asked. "Of course, but you see..." She held her neck. "Our class is in 'punishment', one of our classmates decided to egg the dance instructors car. So we can't dance for 15 weeks. 13 weeks now." 

"Ah, jinja? Well, that's their fault." I said, trying to be mature, when really, I was trying to hold back my laughter. "Here, let's sit down." She took my binder and she sat at one of the corners of the dance studio. She patted the empty space next to her and I sat down. "So..." She looked down at my wrist. "Why do you have a tattoo?" She asked while pulling my sleeve down. Showing my tattoo of a swirl in a triangle. 

I pulled my wrist away and pulled my sleeve down even more. "Mianhe, that was rude of me to touch you like that." She said looking down. "It's okay." I smiled at her. "Where I come from, when you were bo-" I caught myself and stopped from finishing my sentence. I was explaining forgein traditions to a mere human. "U-Uh...Where I come from...No..Um..It was a dare." I covered it up with some lame excuse. 

"Oh..." She only replied. "I have a tattoo too! Me and my friend got it, we lost a bet." She took off her blazer and pulled down the side of her dress shirt, revealing a tattoo on her bare shoulder. But my eyes rounded at it. Why and how does she have that tattoo?! 

She pulled up her shirt and wore her blazer. "W-where did you get that tattoo?" I asked, still staring at her shoulder. "Hmm...I forgot." Just when I was about to ask another question, the school bell rang and other students started to come into the dance studio. 

I guess I should forget about it.

-----------

After dance, I had biology and lastly history. This human education, is really similar with our's back at Exoia. But if they just put combat classes then it would be really similar. 

I walked to my locker and put my binder into it, along with other textbooks, as I shut my locker I hear someone calling out my name. 

"Jong In!" 

I looked around and saw no one. I continued to organize my things in my backpack, but someone tapped me on my shoulder. I looked up and saw the one person I never thought that would follow me from Exoia.

"BAEKHYUN YOU IDIOT! WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE?!" I yelled at him. When Suho laid out his plan about me following Tao to Earth, Baekhyun insisted that he wanted to come as well, but of course him being the most irresponisble one and being the most 'outgoing' one, his request was denied. 

He was standing cooly, putting all his weight on one leg, his arms crossed against his chest. His red-ish and black-ish hair styled out in a messy, but attractive way (not gay here). Of course he wore eyeliner, but not as heavy as usual. 

He was wearing a black leather jacket, with a black t-shirt, wearing dark skinny jeans and had on black military boots, looking like a normal human being. He smirked and looked around the hallway. "Wow, so this is what a human school looks like, quite dull looking if you ask me." He commented, stading up straight. 

I stood up as well, slinging on one backpack strap on my shoulder. "Why are you here hyung?" I said impaitently. He chuckled and patted my shoulder. "Don't worry. I just wanted to visit earth. Never been here before." I rolled my eyes and brushed past him walking to the school's entrance. 

He jogged up to me and walked in my pace. "What data have you gathered so far?" He asked. "Nothing, but for some reason, Tao looks real fond of the people in this school." I said, we were both exiting the school, walking down the steps to the school gates. "Maybe it's not the people, maybe it's a certain person." Baekhyun thought out. "Maybe." I agreed.

------------

We then started to talk about Earth itself, it's nature, it's people, everything. But I immediately halted us when I saw Alice exiting a place called, 'Noona's bubble tea.' 

I heard Baekhyun whistled. "She's pretty. Too pretty to be a human." He joked. I rolled my eyes and punched him at the shoulder. But what really got me was a black figure following her in the shadows of the passing alleys. 

But on the last alley she passed, the figure grew taller and taller, it formed a head of a lion, with large canine teeth, and glowing yellow eyes, but it disappeared seconds later. I looked at Baekhyun to see if he saw what I just saw. "I saw it too."

We quickly rushed after her, just for her safety. But we stayed back a couple of feet away, not wanting for her to be aware of our presence. 

------------

"AIGO! Where does this girl live? We've been walking for almost 150000 hours!" Baekhyun exaggerated. "Aish, shut the hell up! You are getting on my la- Look!" I pointed at Alice opening the door to her house. "No, look over there." Baekhyun hissed, starring into the woods that was next to her house.

There was a lion-like creature, with black and red colored fur, it's yellow eyes scanning the house for an entrance, it's tail slowly moving side-to-side, teeth gritted. "How the hell is a were-cat here?! Hyung did you check if anything else followed you to the portal?!! AISH! YOU ARE SO IRRESPONSI-" I stopped when I heard him laugh. 

"Are you really going to blame me for your own mistakes? I checked if anyone else was with me before I went into the portal. Sorry, dongsaeng, but you're the one at fault." He said wiping away his fake tears. 

I gritted my teeth and rolled my eyes. I reached under my shirt and grabbed my dagger. Both Baekhyun's eyes and mine started to glow gray, our tattoos glowing as well. "Let's just kill the damn thing." I growled, marching into the woods.

-------------

Annyeong~

So, I hope this isn't really y then I thought it would be.

I didn't want this chapter to be so long, so I just decided to end the chapter here and continue it on the next. 

Hur, hur, hur. 

But that gif of Baekhyun is so freaking hot. >_<

If you liked the story so far, please vote and comment what you think. 

Byeeeee c: