Chapter 4

Welcome to Exo Planet

------*Alice's POV*------

I dropped my backpack on the ground and kicked my shoes off. I took off my blazer and dropped it to the ground next to my backpack. I really don't feel like putting my things away properly

I cupped my mouth and started to yell. "EUNNIE! I'M HOME!" I waited for a reply but no one yelled back. "Aish." I ruffled my hair and started to walk to the kitchen. The one thing I always look forward to after a long day of school.

I rummaged through the pantry looking for something to eat, I ripped open a bag of Doritos and noticed a note on the kitchen counter. I rolled my eyes when I realized it was from my step sister.

Annyeonghaseyo,

Dongsaeng, mianhe. I'm not going to be home. Well, I'm not going to be home for 3 weeks. Umma called and said that she needed help with her company, appa is still stationed at Italy so he couldn't help. Mianhe. But I got you some snacks and gave you extra money for groceries. Call  me if you have any problems.

Yukino

I stared at the note and put it down. Typical, she's always trying to find a way to get stay away from me. I put the bag of Doritos down and leaned against the counter, blowing my fringe out of my face.

My eyes rounded when I heard something crash to the side of the house. Sounds like something got pretty banged up. 

I looked at the wall clock. 7:26 It's pretty late, I looked outside the window and the skies were getting dimmer. 

I lazily sat on the couch and stared at the ceiling. My body stiffened when I heard something yell, or what it seems like a loud screeching noise. 

"Y-YAH! JUST KILL IT!" I heard someone yell. 

I walked to the closet and took out a metal bat. If someone or something is outside then it could be dangerous. I slipped on my sneakers and hesitantly opened the door.

-----------

"W-What the hell?" I dropped the metal bat onto the ground and stared at a giant lion-like creature, it's eyes glowing bright yellow, it's long claws looking very intimidating.

I was even more surprised seeing Kai, his blazer ripped to shreds, his arm was bleeding and his eyes were glowing gray. 

But someone else was with him too, he had a leather jacket, with clawmarks at the back, his lip was bleeding along with the side of his cheek. He brought his hand up to the beast and light shot out of his hands. 

The creature roared, probably in pain, and roughly shook it's head side to side. "KAI! KILL IT NOW!" He yeld. Kai nodded at the person and he disapperead, a trail of black and gray smoke being left behind.

He reappeared on top of the beast and raised his dagger with both hands and brought it down to it's head. The creature's cry of pain was high-pitched and ear aching and it collasped to the ground. 

Kai dissappeared again and reappeared a couple of feet away from the now dead corspe.The guy with the leather jacket came up behind him and patted him on the back whisppering to him about something. 

Kai brought his head up and I heard his gasp. "." He cursed loudly. Then they both disappeared. "Where the hell did they g-" Soon black smoke surrounded me and my breath hitched.

They're behind me. 

I turned around and saw Kai and the other one with exhausted expressions. "K-Kai." He held my shoulders and the other person took out a blue and white pearl.

"Hehe, looks like you have to come with us." The other boy said with a smirk. Am I going to be ually harassed?

I was about to scream out loud for help when Kai placed his hand over my mouth. "Mianhe Alice." The other boy threw the pearl to the ground and it smashed.

White smoke began to cast around us and a bright light appeared.

I out.

----*Baekhyun's POV*----

I held onto Kai's arm as we teleport back to Exoia. 

Rule #1: When using the portal pearls, always hold on to someone or something you are teleporting with firmly. Or else you would end up in some different area. 

I closed my eyes for 15 minutes and opened them when I heard the familiar nature of Exo-K kingdom. We landed right next to the Naeun's River, where princess Naeun sacrificed herself to become a river to save her people from the burning village. 

Wonderful girl if you ask me. Poor Taemin.

"Argh! Baekhyun you idiot." I heard my dongsaeng complain. I turned around on my heels and found Kai laying on his stomach holding onto a blazer. 

"Bwo? Me? An idiot?" I teased. He slowly sat up straight and starred at the blazer and gritted his teeth. "YOU ING DUMB ! YOU COULD'VE TELEPORTED US ONCE I GET A BETTER GRIP ON ALICE!" He yelled, throwing the blazer at me. 

I titled my head sideways. Alice? "Who's Alice?" He glared at me. "The girl that witnessed us kill a werre-cat. And the one that was suppose to teleport with us." He breathed. "THE ONE WHO IS NOW IN A FORGEIN AREA! THE HUMAN WHO IS NOW LOST IN AN 'ALIEN' PLANET!" He continued. 

Whoops.

I shrugged my shoulders. "Awh, she was pretty too. What does it matter? She's just a human. She has no importance." I said. Kai stood up and marched towards me, gripping onto the collar of my leather jacket. "Listen here you freaking shorty, she does matter. She is important and we will find her." He growled between gritted teeth. 

I pushed him off and waved my hands in the air in surrender. "Arasseo, arasseo. Okay, if it makes you happy. But we first must report back to Exo-K." I said turning on my heels, leading the way back to the palace.

Kai grunted and muttered curses. "Whatever." 

-----*Alice's POV*-----

I slowly opened my eyes, immediately I was blinded by the sun. I groaned and lifted my arm to sheild my eyes. 

Then I realized where I was. Or where I wasn't suppose to be.

I sat up straight and observed my surroundings. Okay, I was surrounded by trees, I can hear a stream,  there's a giant bird infront of me. Bwo?

A giant bird?

I stood up and stared at it. It had different colored feathers, it's eyes were beady, it had red feathers sticking out on top of it's head. But the thing is....it was the size of a Greath Dane, a full grown one.

It chriped, but it was loud enough that I had to cover my ears. It tilted it's head. "Uh. Annyeong?" I greeted. 

But it suddenly shedded it's colorful feathers. The feathers were now blacks and red, it's beak started to transform into something bigger, it's eyes grew larger, the pupil turning the color of yellow. It spread it's wings apart, the scale towering over me. It opened it's beak revealing sharp teeth and a snake-like tounge peaking out. And not to mention it's size doubled.

"O-omo." I managed to squeak. Then it screamed, a human-like scream. I closed my eyes and covered my ears, trying to muffle the awful sound. Then I ran as fast as I can. When I got out of the dense woods I ran in plain sight, next to the nearby stream I heard.

I looked up behind me and saw the bird monster flying right behind me, it's talons unsheathed. I started to take all my energy and run even faster. "! How do I get it off my trail?!" I tried to think of a strategy. "HELP! ANYONE THE-"

I looked left and right trying to find a place to hide, but then of course....

I tripped.

-----------

Just when I thought I was about to be eaten by a giant bird, a gush of wind blew past. I heard the familiar human-like scream and felt the ground shook. 

"Yah! Pabo! What the hell are you doing messing around with a chilmyeonjo?!" Somone yelled. I opened my eyes and saw a handsome face up close to my face. 

He had bored-looking eyes, with pink and other different colored streaks in his hair. He wore an earring of a swirl on his left ear. His face was flawless and he had a faint scar on his right cheek. 

"W-What?" I stuttered in nervousness due to his closeness. 

He rolled his eyes and pulled back, straightning himself. He held out his hand and I took it and he pulled me up. 

I dusted off my skirt and bowed to him. "Gamsahaminda." I thanked. "Tch. Whatever." He scoffed. My eyebrow twitched. Rude bastard. 

"I'm Jung Alice." I introduced. "I don't care." He said looking at me expressionless and I returned the look. He sighed and bowed back to me. "Nice to meet you."

"I'm Oh Sehun."

----------------
Annyeonghaseyo~

Well, this is the...I think 4th chapter I think? HAHA!

I hope this chapter turned out well and all. Hurhur.

Chilmyeonjo means 'Seven-faced bird."

SEHUN IS FINALLY IN THE PICTURE! YEHET!♥♥

Please comment what you think and vote if you liked it. 

Gamsahaminda♥