Stranger

Golden Curse
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Narrator's pov:

 

"Is there no door to this freaking tower?!"

Riah stood up as she heard it clearly now.

The voice of a... man...

"Who makes a tower without a door?!" the voice said frustrated and in disbelief as Riah tiptoed to the window, slowly and careful.

She looked down and noticed that there was someone standing down there, looking for a door that didn't even exist to begin with.

"Someone is down there." Riah gasped, looking at Alex who looked extremely calm in the situation, like he didn't even care about it.

"And I thought I finally found some place to spend the night..." the man grumbled as Riah moved her body a bit more out of the window, trying to get a better look.

Just at this moment, he looked up, their eyes meeting each other.

 

Jinki frowned as he narrowed his eyes, scratching his head.

He was almsot sure that he saw someone up there, yet...now he saw nothing.

He took a few steps back without letting his eyes move away from the tower and discovered that the doorless high tower had windows.

Why would anyne build a tower without a door but with windows?

There's no logic for it.

Jinki kept staring and for a few quick seconds, he saw something again.

It must be something because there was movement and for sure it's something that lives.

"There's something up there... It can't be that a doorless tower would have a freaking window..." Jinki muttered to himself as he walked closer to the tower again, trying to find some secret door, but to no avail, he found nothing to get up the tower.

 

Riah was bending down, right next to her window, staring at Alex who was still uninterested in that someone was down the tower.

"I think the person saw me." Riah whispered as Alex cried, Riah quickly moving her finger to her lips.

"Shhh!"

"Is there someone up there?!"

Riah froze and knitted her eyebrows together as she heard the stranger's voice yelling to her or whoever was in the tower.

"Hello?! Someone home?!"

Riah bit on the insides of her cheeks as she pondered what she should do.

Should she answer him or pretend that she was dead and listen to the words told by her mother?

Everything outside is dangerous...

But...

Riah was curious and very excited to meet someone else than her mother that would occasionaly come visit her.

With slow and careful moves, she raised her head and looked out of the window again, squeezing her eyes together so she could try to see better.

"Oh! There's someone who actually lives here?!" the stranger asked, making Riah gulp and yell a loud yes.

 

Jinki was surprised to find a girl standing at the window looking down. He coudln't see all that great, but it was definitely a young woman.

"Is there a door to get up the tower?!" Ji

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter