Locked again

Golden Curse
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Narrator's pov:

 

"I'm taking Riah in my harem!"

Jonghyun and Minho widened their eyes as they looked at their brother, thinking he went crazy.

Hyuk looked at the royal prince for a long time without speaking a word, but he nodded his head after that long and dreadful silence.

"Very well..."

Riah blinked confused, not getting what was happening.

Jinki sighed in relief, his hands sweating as he tried to keep strength and look confident and powerful.

He couldn't do anything else. Hyuk was going to sentence Riah with a punishment for seducing him to escape and 'kidnap' him.

That wasn't what happend at all and there was no other choice but to make Riah a woman in his harem, to keep her safe and out of trouble.

But that also meant... locked, once again.

"I'll tell your father, the king." Hyuk said.

Jinki nodded as Minho blinked, looking at Riah, not understanding why his brother chose someone like her to be in his harem. After all, Jinki was the only prince in this palace that had no women at all in his harem. Even Taemin had one.

"You can leave now." Jinki said sternly, making Hyuk bow his head before leaving him alone again.

When he was finally out of sight, Jinki breathed out heavily, his body muscles finally relaxing and almost falling on the ground as a result.

"What happend?" Riah asked, not getting what this harem was all about.

"Riah, brother decided to keep you." Minho said, making Riah raise an eyebrow.

"Dont' say it like that, feels like I'm keeping a pet." Jinki complained before he looked at a still very confused and slightly getting annoyed Riah. "You're in my harem now. That means you're my woman now..." Jinki blushed, trying to keep calm as his heart started to baet faster.

"Your woman?" she asked, scratching her head.

Jonghyun chuckled, patting her shoulders.

"Yes... I'm sorry for not asking you and deciding this on my own. I'm going to take this back once I find another solution to get you out safely."

"Does that mean... I'm locked up in here...?" Riah asked, her voice weak and disappointed.

Jinki felt guilty and sorry for her, but he nodde dhis head, hearing Riah sigh lightly.

"I'm sorry, I'll try to find a way to get you out as fast as possible without having you be in danger!" Jinki quickly apologized, making Minho narrow his eyes.

He didn't understand.

Why was his brother, a royal prince apologizing to this stranger woman.

"It's alright... I believe you..." Riah finally smiled, but Jinki noticed ho

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter