Running away

Golden Curse
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Narrator's pov:

 

"Your highness." the prince's personal servant greeted him with a polite bow.

"You're here again..." he sighed, but the servant didn't flinch and neither did he show any other kind of reaction except standing there like a statue.

Ignoring this, the prince strolled around in the garde, trying to relax and let his thoughts wander away.

"Brother!" someone called, making him turn around and smile as he noticed how the youngest royal prince skipped to him.

"Taemin." he smiled as the young boy grinned happily and gave his older brother a tight hug.

"Shouldn't you be studying?" Taemin asked his older brother who froned and waved his hand in the air like it was nothing special at all.

"Jinki..."

Taemin turned his head and smiled when another older brother of hims trolled to them.

"Minho ... and Jonghyun?" the prince called his brothers' names.

Minho, a tall and very good looking prince stood there while Jonghyun gave his brothers easygoing smiles.

"You shouldn't be running away from studying." Minho finished, which made Jinki frown even deeper.

"What's the use of it? It's not interesting at all and it's not like I'll use it later anyways..." Jinki commented which made his three brothers look at him with sad eyes.

It was the truth though.

The royal family had so many princes and so many before them that there wasn't even use of learning things that they'll never use anyways since they won't be crown prince and neither king of their country.

"Still, you should study." Minho said firm, which made Jinki only give his brother a small smile.

Minho was tall, good looking with short black hair which made him look strong and strict. Unlike Jinki, Taemin and Jonghyun, Minho actually obeyed every rule in the royal palace and he studied like he was told.

Even if he knew he wouldn't need it anyways in the future, he still did his best.

In comparison to this strict Minho, there was carefree Jonghyun who didn't mind a thing. He did get into trouble a lot though.

Relaxed and sometimes a bit careless, Jonghyun was known in the palace for being a friendly gentlemen who even helped servant girls when they were struggling with something heavy or difficult.

Taemin was the innocent youngest royal prince of the palace. Being the youngest, he automatically is the most innocent one of the four and he was still playful and childlike. He didn't had any worry of the world either, being the youngest, no one was that strict to him.

And then there was him, Jinki.

He never liked it how he was obligated to study difficult literature, science and more when he knew he didn't had much use of it anyways. He was the oldest of the four but one of the youngest princes from the whole royal family. 

As someone who had so many brothers, he was used to not get any attention either.

He would often daydream and look like he was out of the reality he hated to be in.

Jinki wanted to travel, he wanted to see things he could never because of the palace walls. He wantd adventure, something happening ni his life that would tell him that he was needed, loved, meant something.

He wasn't like Minho who studied and was a rulefollower, he wasn't the rulebreaker Jonghyun either who was such a gentleman and he wasn't like the still innocent Taemin.

Different, so completely different.

From all the brothers he was the msot close with these three and he would smile when they would tll him stories, even if they weren't like the ones he would love to feel himself.

Why couldn't he leave the palace?

He was no one really... no one in the palace, people wouldn't even notice he went missing, so why wasn't he allwoed to leave this prison and go outside?

Jinki loved it whenever there would be events that would allow him and the other princes and princesses to leave the palace for once. He always dreamed of doing that again.

"Studying is boring, Minho." Jinki sighed and looked at the blue sky that was covered with cotoon like clouds that were moving because of the small breeze.

Jinki knew Minho wanted to say otherwise, but he quickly stopped Minho from saying anything more.

"It's spring... The meaning of a new beginning, of birth and of a restart of everything. 

"Are you wishing again to leave the palace?" Minho asked sternly,t hough his words were coated with worry.

"Always..." Jinki muttered, only to get a shoudlerpat from Jonghyun who gave him a bright smile.

"Then keep believing. Just don't do stupid things." he shrugged and flipped his brown locks away from his eyes that covered his sight a bit.

"Your highness, it's time for lunch." Jinki's personal servant interrupted the princes' conversation.

"Who?" Jinki asked, making the servant look with confusion.

"Brother means who is attending the lunch today." Taemin explained with a friendly smile.

"A few of your brothers and sisters..." the servant answered, looking at Jinki who sighed and frowned.

"I'm not eating lunch with them."

"I'm sorry your highness, but according to the rules in the palance, you're supposed to eat breakfast, lunch and dinner with your family." the servant said, making Jinki frown even deeper.

"Are you tellin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter