The Festival

Golden Curse
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Narrator's pov:

 

"Princess Yiseul, your dress."

The beautiful woman smiled at her maid and nodded her head as she stood up from the chair she was sitting at the window.

"The other princesses are almost ready." her maid said as Yiseul nodded and fastenend her movements.

"Can you choose out some hair ornaments thatsuit this dress?"

The maid nodded her head as she left the princess alone while she quickly changed into the beautiful paster purple derss that reached her feet, embroided with silver colored threads.

After dressing up, she quickly left her room to gather with her royal siblings.

"Sister."

Yiseul looked up and smiled as she noticed Taemin waving his hand.

Walking to their direction, she was suddenly stopped by another prince.

"Sister, you look absolutely beautiful today." he complimented the beautiful Yiseul, who smiled friendly and thanked him with a small bow.

"You should tell that to your oldest sister, not me." Yiseul smiled again and continued walking to Taemin and the others.

"Ready for the festival?" Yiseul asked excited and looked especially at Jinki who looked like he was lost in his thoughts.

Jonghyun grinned and nodded his head before he complimented some princesses that walked around.

"Yiseul, we're leaving." the first princess said and Yiseul quickly nodded, patted Jinki's shoulder before she left to go with the other royal princesses.

"Sister Yiseul looks beautiful, but don't you think she's getting overshadowed by our eldest sister?" Minho asked as he sighed.

"No, she may not be the first princess, but she's still the second one and she has a beauty that many can't get compare with." Jonghyun smiled and looked at the horses that were getting ready.

Jinki smiled as his horse was ready and he quickly got on top, waiting for his brothers to get on quickly so that they could follow the carriages of the princesses.

Even though Jinki's servant was going as well, Jinki's mood was too good to get ruined.

Finally, this was the day for him, the day where he could take action and escape the palace walls to get on a voyage.

Travel around and see things.

"I don't think Jinki is listening... " Jonghyun chuckled as he looked at Minho who looked a bit serious.

He was nervous. Nervous that his brother would get in trouble and that something would happen to him while he would be escaping.

 

When they arrived in the capital city Parele of their country Goude, the enthousastic and cheerful sound of people was heard.

Music instruments were making exciting and joyful melodies while kids were playing around.

Everything looked colorful and it smelled just like spring.

The people of Goude that all gathered in Parele greeted the royal family with flowers and cheers, especially the princess and princesses nwere welcomed by people who thought they looked all so good.

Jinki smiled brightly, compeltely excited by everything and took a deep breath.

His nose twitched a bit as he took another deep breath, breathing in the delicious scent of fresh baked bread and cream.

A bit further he smelled the roasty scent of roasted meat on the grills and the sweetness of candy.

"I see they used a lot of green and blue." Minho said, nodding his head at the flags, ropes and curtains hanging around in the city.

"Of course, they're part of the royal colors." Jonghyun chuckled and noticed the girls staring at him. Being the polite, gentlemen  prince, he smiled friendly at them, even giving a small wink that made Minho roll his eyes and Taemin gag.

"There are so many people here." Jinki beamed and coudln't wait to arrive at the square and finally get off of his horse.

"Perfect for your plan?" Jonghyun asked as Jinki nodded his head furiously, so excited that his brothers thought he had gone crazy if they didn't knew better.

 

"Take care of my horse." 

"But your highness-"

"I can take care of myself Hyuk..." Jinki sighed at his personal servent who nodded his head against his own will.

There was no way that Jinki would let Hyuk follow him so that he could ruin his plans to escape and get away from the festival and the palace itself.

"Please be careful, your highness." Hyuk quickly said as he noticed Jinki wanted to walk away.

Jinki stopped, turned his head and looked at Hyuk with a small smile, a small nod and left again, searching for Yiseul.

 

---

 

"Why are you spacing out, Riah?" her mother asked and looked at the young woman who looked like she was daydreaming about something wonderful.

"Nothing." Riah said quickly, still dazed though and stood up, walking to the kitche and only to come back with two plates of sliced cake.

Gohee looked at her with suspicion, not believing her that there was nothing going on. She raised her, she knew better than anyone else out there how she is.

Ironicaly, there are no other people that know her well, there aren't even people who

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter