Moving on

Golden Curse
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Narrator's pov:

 

"I heard that prince's Jinki's first concubine died!" a servant whispered loudly to another one as they walked through the long hallways of the palace.

"There have been so may death lately, who'll be the next one?" the servant asked scared, getting goosebumps by just thinking that she might be the next target of whoever this murderer could be.

"This is not a place of gossip!"

The servant snapped their heads to the right and quickly bowed their heads, apologizing numerous times.

"Continue working and don't let me hear anything about this out of your mouths again." princess Yiseul scolded the two maids, the two still young woman, bowing their heads again ebfore quickly leaving, afraid that they might anger princess yiseul even more.

The princess' stern expression faltered as hurt was replacing it, her eyes sad and a bit teary, trying to walk away again, pretending that nothing was wrong, but she couldn't fool herself.

She was sad, just like her brothers and especially her younger brother, Jinki.

"Princess, you have to hurry." her personal servant ushered the royal princess, making her nod and follow her servant quickly, taking in deep breaths, trying to get blink the almost escaping tears away.

 

Jinki looked in front of him with empty eyes, not feeling the urge to do anything at all.

It had been like this ever since Riah died in his arms, right in front of him killed.

Everything that happend stillstayed a mystery to him, but he knew that Riah was no longer. She died was what the doctor said.

He said it was weird as her body was in perfect health, and that the wound shouldn't have been fatal as the stab missed her heart and important organs. 

But just like bad luck, Riah passed away.

Biting his lips harshly, drawing out blood, he took in a deep breath through his nose, tears rolling down his cheeks.

Jinki didn't even hear the knock on the door and it was only when Hyuk touched his shoulders did the prince look at his servant, again with those empty eyes.

Hyuk looked at his prince with worry.

He had no idea what literally happend as he hadn't been there by his side when everything happend and the prince didn't tell him anything either, just like his royal brothers that seemed like they lost their way of speech.

"Your royal brothers, prince Jonghyun and prince Minho are here to visit you, your highness." Hyuk said, never losing his polite speech even though the prince didn't even react anymore. No more annoying glares and curses under his breath, nothing at all.

Like an empty shell.

Jinki looked away from hyuk, not uttering one word, making the servant sigh mentally, walking back to the door and letting the younger brothers of Jinki in his room.

"Please leave us." Minho ordered Hyuk who complied without fighting back, knowing that there was nothing to worry about with the prince being like this and that maybe hazving alone time with his brothers would pull prince Jinki back together and make him sane again.

Jonghyun walked to Jinki who was sitting on his desk chair, spacing out in front of him.

"Jinki, look at me..." Jonghyun pleaded but the prince showed no reaction at all, only blinking his eyes and breathing in and out.

"Brother, this is enough, you've been like this for two weeks already!" Minho hissed, angry that his older brother was becoming like a mute empty shell and angry for everything that had happend, because even he was hurt by Riah's loss.

Even by Minho's yelling, Jinki didn't reat, Jonghyun having enough of this.

He raise dhis hand and punched Jinki in the face, shocking Minho as he never thoguht a flirter and gentleman like jonghyun would punch someone, slap maybe, but not punch, especially not so hard.

J

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter