Different

Golden Curse
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Narrator's pov:

 

"Palace...?" Gohee asked, her voice hitching as she tried to breath and her dizzy headache was already pushed behind, forgotten as this news hit her.

The falcon nodded his head as he looked at the old Gohee, her face that one of a horror, scared.

"No....w-what is she doing in the p-palace...?" Gohee asked, her voice stammering as she tried to breath evenly, holding her chest tightly with both hands.

Her clothes got wrinkled, but Gohee didn't mind that, all she had to think about was Riah and herbeing in the palace was a big no.

The bird didn't speak anymore as it only looked at the old woman, the once very young woman that looked so tired and old now.

"Answer me! Answer me!" Gohee hissed loudly as she glared at the bird who looked into her eyes, like he didn't had to speak at all, but Gohee growled as she stood up.

"Go to the palace, quick."

Gohee gasped as she slowly nodded her head, but it soon turned into furiously nodding as her hands tried to find something to support her as her legs had gone weak and the energy she had before already left her body.

"Her hair... Gohee... Her hair has grown longer." 

The old woman widened her eyes in fear as she hurried, wanting to reach the royal palace as soon as possible.

 

---

 

Jinki stared at Riah who was reading a book, one of the many she had held in her hands.

He noticed it.

How his heart would beat faster when he was around her and how he wanted to be near her and how happy he was whenever Riah would smile at him.

Jinki knew this feeling, he knew it so very well.

Riah blinked as she felt like someone wa watching her and as she lifted her head and let her eyes land on Jinki, she felt herself blush a little bit while giving the prince a small yet nervous smile.

"Why are you looking at me..?" Riah asked shyly, making Jinki chuckle and shrug his shoulders.

"You're interesting to look at." Jinki smiled, which made Riah only feel warmer and make her heart speed up more than it already was.

Riah yawned and rubbed her eyes as she looked up at the sky, finding it already orange pink, the sun slowly going down.

"Go to sleep, I see you're tired." Jinki smiled as Riah nodded and stood up, closing the book and bringing it with her to her room.

Jinki looked at Riah going inside her room before he walked away, going to his own room to take a nice warm bath.

"Prepare a bath." he told Hyuk who nodded his head and send two other servants to prepare the bath for the prince.

Jinki walked inside the bathroom and stepped inside the bath filled with a soft scent of roses as he closed his eyes, letting the warm water embrace him, emptying his mind.

But that was said easier than done as he still kept searching for chances to escape the palace together with Riah.

Though Riah liked it in the palace because she wasn't alone unlike her tower, he noticed how she kept looking at the sky and out of the windows.

He could only imagine how she msut have felt then when she was alone in that tower, not able to go out and kept inside that space only.

Even though the palace was like a prison too, it was enormous and there were

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter