Palace Life

Golden Curse
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Narrator's pov:

 

"You look beautiful." princess Yiseul smiled as she looked at Riah after having gotten a bath, a massage and clothes that fit the palace, that would fit to be worn by the first woman in jinki's harem.

Riah blushed as she looked at the clothes she was wearing. She wasn't used to these soft fabrics and thes beautiful decorations.

"You have beautiful hair." princess Yiseul smiled and Riah smiled back as she brushed her hair with her fingers, noticing her hair had grown longer.

She remembered her mother told her to cut her hair if it got too long, but she shook it off as it wasn't hat long yet. and she liked having long hair.

"Let's go on a tour, I'll show you everything." princess Yiseul offered and Riah nodded her head furiously, making her a bit dizzy, but she pushed that aside as she followed the beautiful princess and older sister of Jinki while some servants followed her, still not used to this feeling yet. After all, she had always been alone in that tower if her mother wasn't there.

"Hello..." Riah smiled and greeted everyone she saw, even the servants and they were pretty surprised by this as they were completely unfamiliar with this beahviour. They were nothing but people who worked for the royal family, in the royal palace.

"You don't have to greet everyone in the palace. The servants are used to that." princess Yiseul smiled as she liked it how polite and friendly Riah was, to everyone without discrimination. But this was only because she didn't know how the real world worked like and because she didn't know what the rules were inside the royal palace, rules that people had to follow and it were those rules that made Jinki wanted to escape this prison.

"O-okay..." Riah smiled, but she didn't stop giving small smiled to everyone she saw.

"And who is this...?" someone suddenly asked as princess Yiseul came to a halt, Riah and the servants stopping as well.

Riah looked in front of her and found a woman, older than her but definitely younger than princess Yiseul. She had her hands crossed over her chest, wrinkling the beautiful yellow fabric of her gown a little bit as she removed them and flipped her long black hair behind her shoulders.

"Good afternoon, Mia." princess Yiseul smiled and Riah quickly bowed her head, showing respect.

"Good afternoon, older sister... So, who's this girl?" she asked and Riah found herself feeling uncomfortable. She felt a bit weird.

"She's prince Jinki's first woman." princess Yiseul smiled as Mia blinked her eyes confused before they widened.

"Prince's Jinki's?! Hmmm... I wonder where she picked this woman up from. She's no woman from good background..." Mai snorted and walked away, not sparing Riah even once glance.

"Dont' mind her and the others." princess yiseul tried to comfort Riah who just nodded her head, continuing to follow Jinki's older sister who was gaving her a palace tour.

It was big, no big wasn't even the right word for it. The palace was enormous.

Yet still, Riah felt like she was being locked up here as well, finally understanding what Jinki meant with wanting to escape the palace walls.

The days in the palace were never really boring though.

Jinki kept her company, along with his brothers Jonghyun and Minho. And especially princess Yiseul took great care of her, like she was a real older sister to her.

And Riah couldn't help but think that this is what it felt like to have siblings around yourself. It was noisy, annoying, loud yet fun.

It was a wonderful experience for her and she didn't feel loenly.

Of course aside that, she had to study, she had to get along with other people too, which didn't go

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter