Back to the palace, as a package

Golden Curse
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Narrator's pov:

 

"Where are we going?" Riah asked, confused and bewildered that they were inside a carriage, going somewhere with a lot of people she never saw before.

Jinki looked at Riah with guilty eyes and patted the back of her hand, trying to keep her calm even though he knew she was very confused, after all if normal ordinary people would get suddenly abducted somewhere, they would be scared. Let alone this young woman, who had lived her whole life inside a high tower, secluded from everyone else.

"Don't worry. Just don't talk unless I ask you something and just don't try to show you're scared or in panic." Jinki whispered to Riah, squeezing her hand, trying to give her sttrength somehow.

"Your highness..."

Jinki's eyes darkened as he looked at Hyuk who was sitting across him and Riah who looked outside, watching the changing scenery while trynig to keep herself calm and collected, something not as easy done as it's said.

"What?" Jinki asked, annoyed and very bad mooded because the guards forced him and Riah to go to the palace, back to that prison he wanted to escape so badly.

Hyuk wasn't shocked or surprized by the prince's mood or behaviour towards him. He knew that many servants stopped serving him because prince Jinki wasn't someone easy to please. Or to keep under controle.

Of course the other princes and princesses weren't all goodie shoes either, but prince Jinki in particular was a spirit that wanted to be free. Ever since he was a young child, he wanted to go outside and venture, travel and see things, just enjoy the outside world. 

Studying, learning, more studying... It wasn't something for him, especially when he realized he wasn't going to be king anyways. Not with so many siblings that are older than him and have more right to the throne than himself.

He loved to go outside and loved to try to get out, failing a lot of times and getting scolded by the guards, his personal servants, teachers and as well as his own father, the king.

Not that it mattered him anyways.

The prince's personal servants all decided to quit after not working too long for him, because Jinki was someone that searched or brought trouble along with him. The many escapes, the many scoldings, the many threats those poor servants got and just to add that Jinki was stubborn and as well someone who got annoyed quick for not getting his wish to go outside, forced to stay inside.

And when he's in a bad mood, his servants wouldn't survive the day very long with how he acted.

It could sound childish and maybe a bit immature, but to him, it wasn't. What was the point after all of having to stay inside the palace walls when he has nothing to do in the palace?

He doesn't like gosipping, he doesn't like half of his siblings and he disliked how everything was so strict and boring.

If it wasn't for his sister and his younger brothers, he would probably die from boredom and go crazy.

Hyuk looked at the royal prince he served as personal servant and sighed mentally. He was getting tired an annoyed as well, but he knew he had to be patient, very patient.

The prince was young and he was still not mature enough to be like how he is expected to be.

"Where have you been these days?" Hyuk asked, his way of speaking calm and collected and still polite as always.

Jinki grumbled, leaning back before glancing at Riah, just to make sure she was still okay.

"He

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter