Split

Golden Curse
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Narrator's pov:

 

"Your highness.." Hyuk excused himself as the princes didn't look all too delighted to be intruded right now.

"What?" Jinki asked with a heavy sigh, not the least interested to even look at him as he was only trouble, making his life even more annoying than it already was before.

"A palace guard asks to see miss Riah." Hyuk answered back politely, not showing how unhappy he was that the prince was so grumpy against him.

"A palace guard?" Jonghyun asked curious and a bit confused as well.

After all why would a palace guard wnat to speak to Jinki, who wasn't even an important prince.

"Yes, he accompanied someone who wants to see miss Riah."

Jinki raised an eyebrow but nodded his head after thinking.

"Very well." 

Hyuk nodded and walked away again, only to come back with an old lady besides him, the palace guard already having left.

Riah didn't pay attention at first as she was thinking deeply about something, but when she glanced aside her, her eyes became wide open and her jaw almsot fell off.

"Riah!" the old lady screamed and the voice was a bit raspy and tired as well.

"Do you know miss Riah?" Minho asked curiously, but he was firm and stern in asking this question.

The old lady didn't even answer Minho who was a bit offended by this, finding this old lady unpolite.

"Riah!" the old lady yelled again as she tried to near the young beautiful woman.

"M-m-mother?!" Riah gasped and not was she the only one shocked by this, the others were taken by surprise as well, a big very big surprise because the old lady couldn't possibly be such a young woman's mother.

Gohee looked at Riah who was astonished by her mother's appearance, a mix of feeling confused and scared as well as riah didn't like her mother scolding her and she just knew her mother was going to lock her back in that tower, grounding her for her life.

"Riah!" Gohee once yelled and she ran as fast as she could to the young woman who was still shocked. "Where were you all this time?! What did I tell you?!" her old raspy voice asked as she had her hand inside her pocket, trying to take out something

"I ... I'm sorry mother.. P-please l-listen to me...!" Riah stammered as she saw the angry glint in the old woman's eyes.

"didn't you lsiten to anything I told you at all?! Riah! I have told you so many times before that you're not allowed outside the tower!!" Gohee growled as her breath only got heavier and heavier.

"I just wanted to look outside!" Riah said loudly back, losing her temper, but she was holding her dress tightly.

"Are you talking back to me, young lady!" Gohee hissed, making the princes look troubled at riah. Jinki wanted to say something, but he felt overwhelmed.

Gohee grumbled loudly as she took ut her hand, a dagger being hold as she grabbed Riah tightly on her shoulder.

Minho noticed the shine of the dagger and widened his eyes, wanting to quickly do something.

Jonghyun and Jinki saw it as well, only a little bit later,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter