2

Sacrification
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

They could see her from a distance standing in front of the gate, having a small chat with the Gate Keeper that the both of them do not like. The two boys waste no time and continued running towards the girl. The boys were so loud that the Angel and the Gate Keeper could hear them from such a long distance. The Angel could only smile at their silliness as the two boys ran towards her.

“Sooji-yah... Mianhae... We... Are late...” Baekhyun panted and rested his hands on his knees. Chanyeol did the same and added, “Sorry, Soo... Did you wait long?”

Sooji smiled and shook her head. She helped the two stood up and the Gate Keepercould only blew his bangs as he watched the scene in front of him.

“It’s okay. You two shouldn’t have sprinted here anyway. I bet you’re having stitches now,” Sooji said as she took out 2 water bottles and gave the two to drink up. In less than a minute, the two had emptied their bottle and soon, their breathing came back to normal.

“Let’s go!” Chanyeol said as he linked his hands with both Bakhyun and Sooji, dragging them away. Baekhyun felt someone staring at him and as he turned his head to the direction, the Gate Keeper gave him a death glare. Baekhyun gulped and looked away. He knew very well what the Gate Keeper want.

To leave her alone.

 

 

♡♡♡

 

 

 

“Where are we going? Sooji asked as the trio walked together, with her in between the boys.

“Yeah Yeol, where are we going?” Baekhyun added. Chanyeol scratched the back of his neck and sheepishly answered, “I... umm... Not too sure too... But do you want to go to the park?”

“The park that has swings and ice-pop stand?” Baekhyun asked as his face lit up.

“Yup, that’s the one,” Chanyeol nodded and Baekhyun and Sooji were screaming happily like little fangirls. Chanyeol giggled at Baekhyun’s actions. He find it really cute.

Wait, what? Please, snap out of it, Yeol.

 

 

♡♡♡

 

 

 

Sooji and Baekhyun sat on the swings while Chanyeol played on the monk

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter