4

Sacrification
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kris arrived just after they had their meal. They would have to set off with Kris since he could transform into a dragon and fly them over to Amaze Island.

“My power is not enough to enter Amaze Island, Baek. Moreover, teleportation doesn’t work there,” Jongin explained and Baekhyun could only nodded.

Jongin said as he vanished into thin air and appeared in Sooji’s room. Sooji was startled as she turned turned back and found Jongin standing there.

“Aish, Jonginnie, why are you here? Lucky Jieun Unnie is not here or you would be dead if someone found you in Angel’s dorm!” Sooji scolded.

“Are you done?” Jongin asked, ignoring Sooji’s words, “The rest are waiting back at the house.”

“And... done!” Sooji exclaimed as she zipped her bag and slung it over her shoulder.

“Did you tell anyone you’re going off?” Jongin asked.

“Don’t worry. I’ve told Jieun Unnie and already wrote a letter to Myungsoo Oppa,” Sooji said.

“And what did Myungsoo said?” Jongin asked again.

“He didn’t reply me yet but who cares? I’m still going anyway,” Sooji shrugged and Jongin chuckled, patting her head.

“Let’s go,” Jongin said as he helped bring Sooji’s things and held her hand and teleported back to the house.

 

 

♡♡♡

 

 

“Thanks, Hyung. We will tell Luhan is we need you,” Baekhyun said after they landed at the outskirts of Amaze Island. Kris patted his back, “Good luck.” He then turned to Sooji and gave her a friendly hug, “Be safe Soo.”

“We will, Oppa. See you soon!” Sooji said as he held Baekhyun’s hands and waved goodbye to Kris before going deep into the dark woods. Both Sooji and Baekhyun walked hand in hand, going through the wild grass, tall tress and all kinds of weird insects until they reached a wall covered in plants.

“Boo!” Two creatures startled them.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter