12

Sacrification
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

“!” Luhan cursed as he ran to the back of the yacht and saw Sehun desperately trying to wake Jongin up. Jongdae stayed behind the steering wheel while Suho and Luhan ran to where Jongin and Sehun were.

“He was shot, Hyung,” Sehun told them in between his sobs, “I don’t know how it happened.”

Suho looked towards the sea and as expected, there was a small light in a distance. He went back to where Jongdae was and took out some guns that Kris and Baekhyun brought back.

“What happened to Jongin?” Jongdae asked him, worried clearly shown in his eyes.

“He’s feverish. We’ve been trailed,” Suho said as he loaded the guns and went back to Jongin’s side. Jongdae knew they were in trouble and sped up immediately. As he passed Baekhyun and Sooji’s room, Baekhyun opened the door to see what was happening, with Sooji clutching to his arms.

“Go back in,” Suho ordered, “We’ll be attacked soon if we don’t run away. Jongin fainted. I can’t risk anymore life.”

With shocked expression, Baekhyun had many questions going on his mind. How can this happen to Jongin? Why were we attacked? Who will attack us?

Before Baekhyun could reply, Suho already handed him a gun. He gestured Luhan, Kris who just came out of his room and the sobbing Sehun to carry the unconscious Jongin to Baekhyun’s room. Suho handed Kris and Luhan a gun while Baekhyun and Sooji helped to lower down Jongin’s temperature by putting a wet towel on his forehead.

Sooji comforted Sehun who couldn’t stop crying, “He’ll be okay.”

“It’s my fault, it’s my fault,” Sehun blamed himself. Jongin was with him the whole time and he couldn’t even sense danger luring. Sehun thought they can go through anything together during the mission but the real deal hasn’t start yet and he’d lost hope.

“Hey, don’t cry too much,” Baekhyun put a hand on Sehun’s shoulder, “I’m worried about Jongin too. Everyone wants to know why this happened, Sehun. Let’s be strong alright? Whatever fights that is going to happen, let’s go through this all together. And let’s bring Jongin and Chanyeol back to how they usually are.” Sooji agreed with Baekhyun. They just need to go through this, and they’re home.

Sehun looked up to his two friends with teary eyes and hugged them both before blowing up his nose and wiping all his tears away. Taking a gun leaning on the wall, he slung it over his shoulder.

With a slightly croaked voice, he said, “I’m going to finish them all.”

 

♡♡♡

 

“What the hell is that?!” Luhan pointed at the ship coming right towards them. With his binoculars, Suho saw that there were 6 of them on board, with the captain smoking and wearing an eyepatch. Suho held his breath when he saw the captain looking at him and smirked.

“Damn,” he cursed, “Let’s hurry up and get out of this ocean.” Suho knew, the only safest thing was to get to land as fast as they can because even if they were to go left or right, the ship behind will always follow.

“Should we shoot?” Sehun asked but Kris answered, “Hold your guns, gentlemen. We attack when they do.”

Sehun gave him a disapprove look, “But they shot Jongin first!”

Luhan folded his arms and explained, “If we shoot first, it’s an instant death for

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter