6

Sacrification
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

“What?!” The two screamed, “They got kidnapped?!”

“By who? Where and when? Did they came back before they were kidnapped?” Baekhyun bombarded Youngjae, a troll who is friend with BamBam and Yugyeom.

“They were waiting for thy there at the maze and I saw them being dragged by two Phemuses!” Youngjae said.

“What are Phemuses?” Baekhyun asked.

“They feed on small trolls like us! So we better hurry up and save them!” Youngjae said as he lead them to the place where the predator lived.

 

♡♡♡

 

“Let us go!” They heard BamBam shouted, “We are from the order of the Queen!”

“Once we are out of here we will make sure to kill thy kind!” Yugyeom screamed. They were tied on a tree while the Phemuses were setting up fire.

“How are we going to save them?” Sooji whispered.

“I have a plan,” Baekhyun said, “We will distract the creatured out of the area and Sooji, you will go with Youngjae to help release BamBam and Yugyeom.” Baekhyun handed her his knife. Sooji and Youngjae nodded and they all went into action. Baekhyun began throwing rock into Phemuses’ back.

“Who’s there?” One of them turned around in alarm.

“Ouch!” The other cringed and turned around, “We should go there and check.” The two of them walked into the ushed, trying to find out who threw them rocks. Sooji and Youngjae immediately went to release BamBam and Yugyeom.

“Oh thank you, pretty and Youngjae! We almost died if thy didn’t come!” BamBam said.

“No time to talk now, dear friend. We have to move quick!” Youngjae said as he led the rest out of the area. Suddenly, Baekhyun came running towards them. “Hide

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter