8

Sacrification
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: An update after (more than) a year! Sorry for leaving this story for too long ><

 

Baekhyun was lying down on his bed. The only source of light was from the nightstand and the atmosphere was really cold. The rain hadn't stop, meaning danger is still lurking somewhere. He tried to close his eyes and sleep but something was preventing him from doing so. He ended up lying in bed silently, waiting for time to come.

He suddenly heard a small sob from the corner of the room. He stood up slowly and walked to the direction. The sob was from a girl and he realised it was from the room beside his. He quietly went out of his room and knocked the other door next to his. No answer. The turned the knob and opened the door. It wasn't locked.

He entered the room silently and saw his friend sleeping on the bed curled like a ball, clutching the blanket tightly.

"Soo?" He called, but there was no answer other than her sobs.

"Soo?" He called again, "are you alright? Why are you crying?"

There was again no answer. Baekhyun sat on the bed beside her and caressed her cheek. She was shivering. Baekhyun sighed and pulled her blanket slowly up to her neck and went under the covers beside her. He brought her closer to him as he rested his head on the the pillow and patted Sooji's shoulder. Soon, she stopped shivering and crying. Baekhyun dried her tears with his thumb. He smiled and kissed her temple before he drifted off to dreamland.

 

♡♡♡

 

Sooji woke up with her heart beating faster than normal. she almost fainted when she saw that there was someone sleeping beside her, with his hand on her waist. Sooji sighed a relief when she saw that it was only Baekhyun. She smiled when she saw how close their faces were. She was about to touch Baekhyun's cheeks when he moved his position closer to her and her heart almost stopped. Sooji slowly removed Baekhyun's arms from her but Baekhyun who was half-asleep pulled her closer.

"5 more minutes," Baekhyun groaned.

"Get up, Baek. We need to go soon. The rain had stopped." Sooji said. Then Baekhyun remembered about that day when Chanyeol woke him up. he sadly sighed and sat up. He hugged Sooji and laid his head on her shoulder, "I miss Chanyeol."

"Me too," Sooji said, "We need to go now Baek. Chanyeol needs us."

 

♡♡♡

 

"What do you mean we can't leave now?" Baekhyun asked Key and Hyoyeon unbelievably.

"It's still dangerous out there, even though the rain had stopped, " Key said.

"But we really need to leave. We can't stay for long," Sooji added. Key and Hyoyeon hesitated for a while before Hyoyeon spoke. "Alright," she said, "you can go out but you have to carefully choose your way out."

To get home you have to plan.

 

♡♡♡

 

"The safest way to go out is by hiding. On the way, you nee

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter