10

Sacrification
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“We’re leaving tonight,” Kris announced as he packed Baekhyun’s bag with food and medicine.

“Baekhyun is still unconscious. Oppa, is something wrong?” Sooji asked him worriedly.

“There’s something going on in this place, Sooji. And I know for a fact that B-Bomb is not a normal person. There’s horrible things he is doing out there Soo,” Kris told her in a worried tone.

“Oppa,” Sooji called, knowing that he have not told her the complete story and asked, “What happened last night?”

Kris sighed and continued, “He killed a gi-“

But before he could finish his sentence, he was hit with a wooden plank on the back on his head and fell onto the ground. Kris tried to call out to Sooji but it was too late. He saw Sooji being dragged by B-Bomb before his vision turned black.

 

♡♡♡

 

Kris shielded his eyes with the back of his hand as the strong sunlight pierced his eyes. He slowly stood up and rubbed his eyes. Processing everything that he saw, everything was white and he was standing on a white snow. He looked up and all he saw was the hot sun above. He turned around to study the things that was around him and all he could see was white and there was actually someone standing a few metres away from him. He squinted his eyes and walked towards the person.

“Kris Hyung… Kris Hyung…”

The person called as he extended his arms towards Kris. Realising the voice was familiar, he ran towards the person, and without realization, tears welled up in his eyes.

“Tao,” he called as he proceeded to hug the younger boy, “I miss you.”

“Hyung, I’m sorry I’ve left you,” Tao apologized.

“No, it’s all my fault. I couldn’t protect you. I’m sorry, Tao,” Kris cried and tightened his arms around the younger boy.

“Hyung,” Tao called as he broke the hug, “Don’t make the same mistake.”

“What do you mean, Tao?” Kris asked him with confusion in his voice.

“Sooji is the answer, Hyung. Don’t let her disappear. You can’t save me, Hyung, but you can save everyone else,” Tao said as he took Kris’s hand and put an unknown seed in his palm.

And after that, the ground beneath Kris shook and it created an opening, making Kris who was standing above to fell into the hole.

“Tao!” Kris screamed as he fell deep into the hole while Tao remained unharmed above him. He saw Tao dropped a tear from his eye before yelling, “That seed is your chance!”

And everything went black for Kris, all over again.

 

♡♡♡

 

“Kris Oppa! Jebal wake up!”

Sooji’s voice woke Kris up from his unconsciousness. As he opened his eyes, he realized that he was tied up on a chair in the middle of the living room. And Sooji, she was tied up too, standing in front of him with her hands tied up to the rope from the ceiling. Kris trashed, trying to free himself but the rope wouldn’t free his hands and legs.

“Oppa, help me,” Sooji cried, “He tied us here, Oppa.”

“Where’s Baekhyun?” He asked as he took a look around him and realized Baekhyun was not at the sofa where he was sleeping before they were knocked out.

“I don’t know, Oppa. I’m scared that B-Bomb will do something to him!” Sooji cried as she tried to free herself but failed. The ropes tied around their hands are too tight. He could see red marks around Sooji’s hands and ankles.

Kris' heart boiled in anger inside of him. How can he do this to us?! Maybe he did this because he found out that we

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter